Official Patriots vs. Broncos Game Thread

Now I'm pretty certain BB uses them situationally. Tonight was KT's night bc of the DBs in coverage. Dobson would have been too slow to gain separation while KT's quickness off the LOS was a big factor in his favor. Broncos run mostly press man wh/ is KTs strength and Dobson's weakness.

KT was balling, flat out, that PI should have been called, and he damn near got to that. I am glad he was able to miss some time and still get up and play, no crying, no whoa is me, just come back and play.

Ridley was not missed nor needed after the fumble against one of the best teams in the league.

Their RB had a career game. I'm sure the long runs were not part of the plan, but I can't help thinking BB wanted to let him get his yards as part of the game plan. VW and TK were missed.

A win is a win. Manning and Welker and eat a bag...

Think you're right that their focus was on shutting down big stuff on screen plays, etc. Thomas especially.

Don't quote me on this, but I do believe the Pats haven't lost when I open game threads. :coffee:

Edelman >> Welker

Edelman + Amendola >>>> Welker

Broncos fans on blogs are blaming Welker for their loss. 3 drops and by not catching that last punt. So frickin funny.
We told em!!

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Just classic.
They fumbled six times in the first half, trailed 24-zip, were booed by the home crowd.
And it was cold.
Yet the New England Patriots won again anyway, with a comeback for the ages.
Sorry, Peyton Manning. Tom Brady wins again.
Nobody, not even Mr. GQ quarterback himself, could have predicted it would go down like it did at The Razor on Sunday night, when -- who knows, maybe Red Auerbach's Leprechauns flew in to help? -- the Patriots unleashed a furious second-half rally to short-circuit the Denver Broncos in an overtime thriller.
Patriots 34, Broncos 31.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...gn=USA&utm_content=NFL+NEWS&utm_term=NFL+NEWS

Now I'm pretty certain BB uses them situationally. Tonight was KT's night bc of the DBs in coverage. Dobson would have been too slow to gain separation while KT's quickness off the LOS was a big factor in his favor. Broncos run mostly press man wh/ is KTs strength and Dobson's weakness.

Thompkins had a good night. Shoulda had that flag tho. Really hope both him and dobson continue to stay consistent

Btw on the talib Pi or Holding call whatever it was did anyone else think of the panthers game on how the ball wasn't catchable? That ball was no where near D.Thomas when talib picked it off and they called it a flag?

Btw on the talib Pi or Holding call whatever it was did anyone else think of the panthers game on how the ball wasn't catchable? That ball was no where near D.Thomas when talib picked it off and they called it a flag?
I almost kicked my TV in...

It was a pre-throw holding. Catchable only applies on PI.

Back