Official Preseason Streams Thread

The Hoodie

Let's make it 5!
Reaction score
This is where streams to the preseason games will be posted for people who do not live in the MA area or people who are unable to watch the game on TV for whatever reason. When the regular season starts there will be a separate thread for that week's games. Streams will be posted in replies.

Is there a online site to watch tonights game?

Does anyone know a site where I can watch the game? I get the Philly game in my area. I need to download the player, so hopefully I get it in time. Thanks for any help.

OBF, thanks for the audio link, I'm going to put that into the streams thread.

OBF, thanks for the audio link, I'm going to put that into the streams thread.

Good plan. I will try to contribute to this thread as the season progresses. The available streaming sites change all the time, as you know. I have nothing but sympathy for Pats fans like myself who can't just flip on their TV local channel and watch every game. And don't you love it when the stream breaks just when they're on the goal line at 4th and 1!! :D

:patriots!

Both streams work, the chilli sports link is way ahead of the mumbojumbo, but the latter is better quality and you might get less lag.

I live in RI. They are showing so you think you can dance over the game. That show can go to Hell Now.

Thank you for the tips on the streams guys. I've been stuck watching these grainy streams the last couple pre-seasons. This season, the chili one is by far and away the best I have seen yet.

Thanks everyone. MumboJumbo worked fine for me. Nice to see some football again!

Back