Oh boy, the media's riding Forehead Manning's nuts again

RonBrace

Reaction score
Did you know that the Broncos are probably the best team in the AFC after that amazing win over the Saints? They're the team nobody wants to play.

Did you know that the Broncos are probably the best team in the AFC after that amazing win over the Saints? They're the team nobody wants to play.

That was that team we beat a couple weeks ago wasn't it? Yeah not worried.

All we're hearing about is how the Donkeys have a bunch of crap teams left on their schedule and could go on a strong run. However, when the Patriots do it, all we hear is the whining that they don't play anybody with a winning record.

All we're hearing about is how the Donkeys have a bunch of crap teams left on their schedule and could go on a strong run. However, when the Patriots do it, all we hear is the whining that they don't play anybody with a winning record.

No doubt, in fact they even point it out....Denver has an easy schedule so look out NFL here they come, if it were the pats, it would be...well the pats do not play anyone so they will not be tested when the playoffs get here.

No doubt, in fact they even point it out....Denver has an easy schedule so look out NFL here they come, if it were the pats, it would be...well the pats do not play anyone so they will not be tested when the playoffs get here.

thank God Denver finally has a QB with a brilliant playoff resume to put them back over the top and contend for a title.

I hope the media continues to grovel over Houston and Denver. We haven't been able to play the no-respect card with meaning for awhile now.

I hope the media continues to grovel over Houston and Denver. We haven't been able to play the no-respect card with meaning for awhile now.

Its not that, it just drives me crazy sometimes in the media and it shouldnt, because I know how they are. Patriots barely beat the jets, its a week of whats wrong with the patriots, Houston barely beats the jets, and its, man are they dominating, Denver beats a bad team with the worst defense in the NFL, its oh look out here comes denver, we blow a team out and its, well they should have the rams are not good.

It's worse than that. Before the game the Rams had the 10th best defense, and Bradford was a much better QB than Sanchez and Wilson, the Patriots have a lot of injuries and are in a bad spot with all the travel, so the Patriots are going to lose.

After the game, the Rams stink, so you should discount the win. Despite the fact that the Rams beat the Cards and Seahawks.

Another thing that gets on my nerves is, every team in the NFL has close games. The Patriots have won by 21, 28, 10, and 38 in four of the their five wins. But they squeak out a win against a Jets and it's cause for huge concern.

At least be a little consistent.

It's worse than that. Before the game the Rams had the 10th best defense, and Bradford was a much better QB than Sanchez and Wilson, the Patriots have a lot of injuries and are in a bad spot with all the travel, so the Patriots are going to lose.

After the game, the Rams stink, so you should discount the win. Despite the fact that the Rams beat the Cards and Seahawks.

Another thing that gets on my nerves is, every team in the NFL has close games. The Patriots have won by 21, 28, 10, and 38 in four of the their five wins. But they squeak out a win against a Jets and it's cause for huge concern.

Oh yeah I could have told you that would happen....Do you know how many things I read about how the Rams defense would give Brady trouble and he would get hit a lot, etc etc, now after they lose, its...well the rams were not any good. I agree completely, we have a close game with a division team and its, whats wrong with the patriots, but oh man denver beats bad teams and loses to good teams so they are superbowl bound.

dude...the Patriots cheated...:coffee:

Back to your main point: The sack jockeys are indeed out in force AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME!.

Cheers, BostonTim

Its not that, it just drives me crazy sometimes in the media and it shouldnt, because I know how they are. Patriots barely beat the jets, its a week of whats wrong with the patriots, Houston barely beats the jets, and its, man are they dominating, Denver beats a bad team with the worst defense in the NFL, its oh look out here comes denver, we blow a team out and its, well they should have the rams are not good.

The Rams looked pretty good when they were putting their foot in Arizona's ass a couple weeks ago though...

The Rams looked pretty good when they were putting their foot in Arizona's ass a couple weeks ago though...

Teams are only good until the Patriots play them and then they auto become sorry. Its amazing how that works.

Just imagine the hype (and depending on how this week turns out it could be plausible) if by some stroke of fate the Broncos and Colts are matched up in the playoffs?
Posted via Mobile Device

Just imagine the hype (and depending on how this week turns out it could be plausible) if by some stroke of fate the Broncos and Colts are matched up in the playoffs?
Posted via Mobile Device

If that happens, I would give a million dollars if the colts beat them...can you imagine that?

If that happens, I would give a million dollars if the colts beat them...can you imagine that?

I didn't know you was that well-heeled. If it should happen, who you gonna give it to? :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

I don't have a problem with the media talking about Peyton. All the talk was that Peyton won't be Peyton after surgery, and will struggle most likely. But he is playing very well this year. Denver as a team is playing extremely well. When was the last time a team shut the Saints down to 7 points? Thy scores another touchdown in garbage time. I don't count that lol.

I remember when all the talk was Dallas and San Diego. Omg I never understood it.... Both teams could suck horribly. Finish the season 8 and 8 and were still picked to make the Superbowl lmao. It was funny.

If Denver gets a home playoff game they will be a very dangerous team....... That is until they run into Luck. ;) then they will have some issues.

See what I did there :)

I don't have a problem with the media talking about Peyton. All the talk was that Peyton won't be Peyton after surgery, and will struggle most likely. But he is playing very well this year. Denver as a team is playing extremely well. When was the last time a team shut the Saints down to 7 points? Thy scores another touchdown in garbage time. I don't count that lol.

I remember when all the talk was Dallas and San Diego. Omg I never understood it.... Both teams could suck horribly. Finish the season 8 and 8 and were still picked to make the Superbowl lmao. It was funny.

If Denver gets a home playoff game they will be a very dangerous team....... That is until they run into Luck. ;) then they will have some issues.

See what I did there :)

Considering the chiefs beat the saints....I am not sure that is much to go on, it seems denver has lost to any good team they have played this year. We have beat denver the last 3 times we played them no matter who the QB was, they do not scare me. As with most things with the media and Peyton he was put in a no lose situation, if he played bad, then, well its that damn surgery, if he played well, then OMG he is a hero. Basically denver was a .500 team last year, now they are 1 game over .500...whats worse though, is that Eli has played about as average as you can play this year and he is in the MVP talks.

Back