Oh well, I'm here!

BP

Reaction score
Let me have it! I know, I'm a troll blah blah blah blah!

The better team won today and the Jets got their asses kicked. I am here to eat me some crow. bring it bitches! :toast:

The better team won today and the Jets got their asses kicked. I am here to eat me some crow. bring it bitches! :toast:

Is Mangini fired yet?

It figures. this place does not surprise me.

What a bunch of ****ing condescending douchenozzles you fuqtards are.

Douchenozzles? You're not allowed to use my word.

Douchenozzles? You're not allowed to use my word.

Hey now! I was using the word douchenozzle while you were singing along to Kids Incorperated songs!

Or was I being called one ..hm may had been that.

Leave putz! :)

Oh no, I'm a troll, remember? now you're gonna gonna get it!

I come here before the game and you whiny bitches cry that I'm a troll. I'm here to eat crow and you're still whining. you guys deserve the trollism you got last week. classless fuqtards that you are..I mean really.

:toast:

Props for coming back, not gonna give you any sh!t, at least you manned up and came back, when most didn't. I respect that.

Stop mods!! It's a tarp!! He wants you to ban him so he can go back to Jetnation and use it as bragging rights. ROFL

tarp.jpg

I come here before the game and you whiny bitches cry that I'm a troll. I'm here to eat crow and you're still whining. you guys deserve the trollism you got last week. classless fuqtards that you are..I mean really.

Yea! Well..well...

I have a gianormous robotic penis that I used with YO MAMA! Cuz I'm a bajillionaire!

Ha..take that!

I win! I wiiiiiin!

We're just so accustomed to winning that we don't feel the need to trash talk to you. :coffee:

Stop mods!! It's a tarp!! He wants you to ban him so he can go back to Jetnation and use it as bragging rights. ROFL

You rat bastard! the only Pats fan here I like! It's too bad you're hated here too!

You rat bastard! the only Pats fan here I like! It's too bad you're hated here too!

ROFL I'm not hated here...at least I don't think. That's the other place you're thinking of.

Back