opppss....

I wonder how many kids from starving African countries make it to the US and are confused as hell about NFL history?

You know it's happened at least once.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

For sure! At least there is group of people out there that think the Patriots went 19-0.........

Amazing comeback! All you gotta do now is toss in a mom's basement crack and you'll be at the top of your class at Bevis & Butthead Elementary School.
Posted via Mobile Device

Right ? I'm glad you chimed in, because I was speechless by the awesomeness of the condom joke

No, your dad made the mistake not wearing a condom.

This is not what we're looking for. The Jets brothers are regular members here (whether some people like it or not).

OMG. Did Mr. Rodgers have a Leave it to Beaver style family?

How cute.

Cheers, BostonTim
What's really weird is that the little girl in the photo is actually my bro. The wonders of modern surgery :)
Posted via Mobile Device

This song popped into my head when I read the thread title. Wonder which shirt she's talking about? Jets AFC champions '10 or Patriots AFC champions '13? :D

<a href="<iframe width=" 420"="" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Hb37Nh_Sg4g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""><iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Hb37Nh_Sg4g" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

I get that they have to make the stuff ahead of time. I DON'T get why they sell it ahead of time. SMH. HAVE THEY NOT HEARD OF JINXES??????

I believe this was from a store in NYC, so it was those sons a bitches faults again

What's really weird is that the little girl in the photo is actually my bro. The wonders of modern surgery :)
Posted via Mobile Device

and the scars are very difficult to see......my plastic surgeon is awesome

I hope he has armed bodyguards if the Seahawks lose because we fans are a superstitious bunch overall. He might get his ass beat by Seahawks fans.

sometimes it's appropriate to get a tattoo that doesn't have any relevance.....for example....my bro had to get a tattoo of a penis because.......well nvr mind....I'm sure you can guess why

Because he couldn't afford a Porsche? (sorry jetsknicks you know I luv ya, I just had to take it, it was there!)

sometimes it's appropriate to get a tattoo that doesn't have any relevance.....for example....my bro had to get a tattoo of a penis because.......well nvr mind....I'm sure you can guess why

How did it feel when your surgeon turned yours inside out?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back