OT: Gas Drop

I've caught as low as $1.97 around here, but mostly in the $2.02 - $2.10 range right now.

Gasbuddy tells me that the closest cheap gas near me is 2.19 as of 12:11am today. :D

Is home heating oil going down too? I need to adjust my budget or I'm going to end up paying for two years worth of oil...

We''ll never be down to 1.50 a gallon here - the state taxes on gas keeps going up, and the stupid voters just voted for ANOTHER gas tax increase. :banghead:
My God!! I feel for you man! We should never tax our natural resources period. There are plenty of other ways to get money.

So what is the 411 on battery-powered cars?
I don't know,but I did notice that women are biking more often to conserve fuel.
dildo_bike.jpg

Diesel cost less to make. I sense a corruption issue. Real shocker huh.
It's more likely a demand issue. It doesn't matter how little it costs to make something, if demand is high and supply is low, the item will be expensive.

Are diamonds expensive to make? Gold? An autographed Mickey Mantle rookie card?

ROFL I'm sure they enjoy this shortcut.

ChemBldg_StepsFromKillamTo_Chemistry.29.jpg

:shake: So wrong.

+1 :D

"Oh, God. Stairs. Oh... God... Oh God oh God ohgod ohgod OHGOD STAIRS!! STAIRS!! YES, YES, YES, STAIRS!!!!!" ROFL

That can't be much of a stroke from TDC to BDC.

:shake: You really need help. Stop worrying about the potential/kinetic energy possibilities, and focus on the word "stroke".

REACTIONS TO THE FOLLOWING PICTURE

crashed.jpg

Most +PPs: "Hey, she's hot."

BY: "Hey, I wonder what kind of cellphone that is, and what that piece of electronic equipment in the corner is."

(RG: "Hey... I wonder if she would wake up if I...") ROFL

Back