OT strangest place you ever had sex?

(In the #1 hole) on the #2 green at the Brentwood golfcourse in Keene NH. She was a teacher at the local middle school and we were attending a party (end of her summer job cookout) in the evening at the elks camp right next to the golfcourse . It was a first date with this young lady who sadly was killed in a motor vehicle accident several years after.

dchester said:
If it does, then my receiving one on the highway should count as well.

:D

The title of the thread was strangest place you ever had sex. Getting a hummer while driving down the highway isn't having sex at least not according to the courts as defined by former president Clinton. :D

-on the desks of the both the boss and his son with the bosses daughter in a job I no longer work at - I choose to leave and he never acknowledged the short term fling with his daughter -

- trying to tilt a pinball game in a bar after closing with said bosses daughter

looking back I needed help, I was a little bit of a risk taker

Mr NFLfan said:
(In the #1 hole) on the #2 green at the Brentwood golfcourse in Keene NH. She was a teacher at the local middle school and we were attending a party (end of her summer job cookout) in the evening at the elks camp right next to the golfcourse . It was a first date with this young lady who sadly was killed in a motor vehicle accident several years after.
you a student? :D

Mr NFLfan said:
(In the #1 hole) on the #2 green at the Brentwood golfcourse in Keene NH. She was a teacher at the local middle school and we were attending a party
was the green bentgrass or bermuda?

Bentgrass is a hardy, resilient type of grass.

Bermuda grass is a textured, fast repairing grass.

Be aware of the type of grass you're playing on and keep track of how it affects your game.

Finding out what type of grass you're playing on before starting can save you strokes.

Sorry Mikie... I haven't been holding up to my obligations around here this summer. :spank: Forgive me.

Strangest place? I'm not sure any of them are really strange, I guess they're just kind of out of the ordinary. Although, some of them aren't really that out of the ordinar either. :shrug:

On the trunk of a car, parked on the shoulder of a road. It was night and not the busiest road, but still got some traffic.

At a party, in my friend's little sister's bed. Pink canopy bed with stuffed animals all over the damn place.

In the shower, on a guys' floor at Grant Towers at NIU. And yes, there were guys in the stalls around us.

Lake Michigan... Chicago, Milwaukee, and Michigan Dunes.

Then the usual, someone's bathroom, with someone else sleeping in the room, etc.

Those are all I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more but I try not to recall too much of my mispent youth.
:rolleyes:

mgoblue101415 said:
Sorry Mikie... I haven't been holding up to my obligations around here this summer. :spank: Forgive me. No problem - not a complaint just admitting to missing the polls and some of the responses from you and Alice - I still stick to my boxer briefs

Those are all I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more but I try not to recall too much of my mispent youth.
:rolleyes:
I agree but as this thread went on more and more places kept popping into my head - I really had a crazy run up to my mid/late 20's and a few more incidents after that.

Mr NFLfan said:
Getting a hummer while driving down the highway isn't having sex ... as defined by former president Clinton. :D

Then I've had a lot more sex than him. :hump:

Mark_Henderson said:
I'm not sure if Uncle Vic's mom counts.

Nah It was with the Transparent Twins from the The Fort Crawford Medical Museum in Prairie du Chien, WI.

I stopped to look at them whie visiting and the one on the right said, "How do you do? We are the transparent twins. Imagine if your skin suddenly became transparent -- then you would look much like me."

I was shocked.

Suddenly her pelvic organs blink on and she continued, "My eggs, when fertilized by sperm from my husband, will turn into a child." then Two higher bulbs brighten.

my eyes widened, her reinforced fiberglass skin was so taut and shiny.
"My breasts provide milk for the newborn..."

Well I just had to see if she was telling the truth, So I picked them up and headed south.

By the time we got to Janesville, Bessie the giant talking Cow, at the Oasis Restaurant, Motel and Cheese Shop told me what I had to do.

My path was...ahem... clear... I had to dump the sister with no face and make mad passionite love to the sister with the removable squeaking viscera.

When I asked her why there were no transparent men she told me "American educators,are reluctant to expose people to transparent glowing male genitalia"

She told me her name was "Juno" and evertime I turned the radio dial, her Organs would glow, her arteries would pulse, and her nerves shimmered in cool blue.

It was just a normal love affair.

Well one time on the roof of a building in down town Boulder Co. Overlooking the Pearl St. Mall at dusk.
jax.jpg

On the Grass along the trail up flag staff Mt in Boulder during a Meteor shower.
flagstf2.jpg

on a monument in a grave yard in Merrimack NH during a summer Rain daylight.
21446567_a02044d7db_m.jpg

RoadGrader said:
was the green bentgrass or bermuda?

Bentgrass is a hardy, resilient type of grass.

Bermuda grass is a textured, fast repairing grass.

Be aware of the type of grass you're playing on and keep track of how it affects your game.

Finding out what type of grass you're playing on before starting can save you strokes.

Well it was kind of funny that evening because the green conditions seemed to change rapidly.
When scoping it out it appeared to be "justmyluck" grass, In the middle of sex it became ticlkleherass" grass and after we were done it was definately "wet" bentgrass. The course owner better hope it was fast repairing Bermuda grass. :thumb:

Seeing this was a first date and the first time with this particular hole I was trying my best not to save a few strokes. As much as I was trying to add to my handicap I believe I shot an eagle on the 2nd green that evening! :D

Who says golf is boring?

In the men's room at a Boston movie theater during a class trip to see the film "The Persecution and Assasination of Jean-Paul Marat as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum at Charanton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade".

I shudder to think of the implications of why this movie inspired this response! Which probably has some bearing on the next situation this caused me to remember:

In the parking lot of the Cracker Factory/ Detox hospital I was once a patient in while going back for outpatient Group therapy. Some of the Outer Limits of my misspent youth.

One thread where chef won't come and bug us. ...ahh...

j/k, I hope he is a virgin at 14.

Strangest place for me was in the back of a friend's stationwagon back in highschool... he was driving down the highway while I was getting busy with my girlfriend (at the time) in the back.

Cornering was a bitch.

dred said:
Strangest place for me was in the back of a friend's stationwagon back in highschool... he was driving down the highway while I was getting busy with my girlfriend (at the time) in the back.

Cornering was a bitch.

Dred, I had something like that once.... Only I was driving and my girlfriend (The pink haired punk) was making out with her girlfireind in the back. We were going through Burlington Vermont at the time. It was an old ford vistacruise.

Back