OT..Tough decision

NCPATRIOT

Reaction score
So...

Every year I change my profile pic to me in my Brady jersey on myspace and I decided to do it on FB and here-as well this year.
Well... I recently purchased my Moss Jersey. The first game I wore it was last week when I was there.. It seemed to bring luck-cause he was awesome and of course, we won.
So, I have a semi-cute picture of me in that jersey and I REALLY want to change it!! Only thing is-if we lose Sunday, I'll think that's why (I know-but I'm obsessive about my Pats). Then if we lose and I don't change it I'll think that's why too...
I've done this for a couple years and last year wasn't the greatest-especially for Brady..
Ok, Ok...help!!! What should I do?

So...

Every year I change my profile pic to me in my Brady jersey on myspace and I decided to do it on FB and here-as well this year.
Well... I recently purchased my Moss Jersey. The first game I wore it was last week when I was there.. It seemed to bring luck-cause he was awesome and of course, we won.
So, I have a semi-cute picture of me in that jersey and I REALLY want to change it!! Only thing is-if we lose Sunday, I'll think that's why (I know-but I'm obsessive about my Pats). Then if we lose and I don't change it I'll think that's why too...
I've done this for a couple years and last year wasn't the greatest-especially for Brady..

No.

Maybe add the Moss picture to your signature? That way all the bases are covered.:)

You started the season with the Brady jersey and the Pats are 6-2, leading the division by two games, and in a tie for 2nd place in the conference. Don't fix it if it ain't broke. Though I'm sure all the men folk here would love to see you in the Moss jersey :) I think a change now is unwarranted.

So...

look, life is not complicated, NC, so let's keep things simple :Lecture:

whether the Pats win or lose, a much more revealing of skin pic of your cuteness would be a WIN in my book of simple

I'm a <s>simpleton</s> simple man:coffee:

Dude, it's not more revealing though. So I guess it wouldn't make you very happy ;)

Back