Panther fan here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oklahoma checking in. I think the only place there are Panther fans is just in the Carolina's.

I just found out that a cheerleader for the panthers works for the same company as I do. She is hot so I am going to forgive her.
Check out Julie Cherry.

LadyPanther04 said:
Hey, I'm also a Panther fan. Someone posted a link to this board for all to see. We may be infiltrating more in the upcoming days. But good luck in Houston!

Wow...a pretty Panther fan...LOL Too bad you`ll be sad next Sunday. :spank:

PatsR said:
funny this chick talks about class, she knows nothing about it lol.

I hear that. Those are no "ladies." Just see how they behave on their own board. And I still maintain that the photos are fake too.

NoRespect said:
I hear that. Those are no "ladies." Just see how they behave on their own board. And I still maintain that the photos are fake too.

They may be considered ladies where they come from but around here they'd be considered trailer park queens. Absolutely no question that the photos are fake.

Well well well looky who we have here. I see some all too familiar faces here. Hello fello Panthers fans. Greetings Patriots fans.

Allow me to begin by saying that I believe this will be a tough hard fought smash mouth good ole fashioned grid iron battle from start to finish. I hope for good officiating and no injuries for both teams. Let um play it out on the field so that their are no excuses from the losing team. Since we are pretty evenly matched I believe this game will come down to which ever team that actually plays better.

Good Luck to the Patriots (well not tooo much)

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

Goddess_Rebecca said:
Well well well looky who we have here. I see some all too familiar faces here. Hello fello Panthers fans. Greetings Patriots fans.

Allow me to begin by saying that I believe this will be a tough hard fought smash mouth good ole fashioned grid iron battle from start to finish. I hope for good officiating and no injuries for both teams. Let um play it out on the field so that their are no excuses from the losing team. Since we are pretty evenly matched I believe this game will come down to which ever team that actually plays better.

Good Luck to the Patriots (well not tooo much)

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

well well it appears we have the trifecta ugly queens from Panthers.com on board, lucky us! these foul mouthed abortion clinic regulars cause much havoc for pats fans trying to talk football on Panthers.com.

Well this board is a little lively...

PatsR that sledge on the panthers board is a clown...he complains about other people having no lives and there he is on that board with over 15,000 posts..

I too actually think those avatar pics of those chicks are fake..good way for them to get attention, they must not get any at home lol

PatsR said:
well well it appears we have the trifecta ugly queens from Panthers.com on board, lucky us! these foul mouthed abortion clinic regulars cause much havoc for pats fans trying to talk football on Panthers.com.

Pardon me but you obviously were not paying attention over on the PMB. I have never said anything foul mouthed. I realize that this has probably been more women than you've ever had the chance to talk to in your life and that you may have us confused due to that lack of exposure to women. But seriously I am one of the women on the board that can actually hold an intelligent football discussion.

Goddess_Rebecca said:
Pardon me but you obviously were not paying attention over on the PMB. I have never said anything foul mouthed. I realize that this has probably been more women than you've ever had the chance to talk to in your life and that you may have us confused due to that lack of exposure to women. But seriously I am one of the women on the board that can actually hold an intelligent football discussion.

Welcome Goddess.

Rather than get involved with controversies from other boards I will simply ask if you think that the common media opinion - that this will be a boring Super Bowl featuring two boring teams that reflect the image of their boring head coaches, will serve subconciously to make some players play a wilder and more out of control game than they would otherwise or will everybody just stay in their cages and toe the company line?

Well there Mr PatsR, new member, and all. I see you have been around your own board for a LONG time now. Haha. I have more class in my pinkie toenails than you do in your whole body so don't even go there. I would more than happy to drag your degrading and vulgar posts over here to let your fellow Pats fans see what a pathetic and hypocritical person you really are. As for my picture, it really is me and if you do not believe it, well too bad. It will not hurt my feelings one bit. You will be able to see more of me once the Panthers win the SB and I audition for the TopCats (Panthers Cheerleaders for those that do not know), and if I make the squad.

To the rest of the Pats fans, good luck Sunday.

hey jenni, why are all the panthers fans on this board women? not that i have a problem with that. in fact, they are all hot women. what's up with that?

oh, by the way, get used to seeing this..................................

jenni22 said:
To the rest of the Pats fans, good luck Sunday.

Welcome to the board Jenni.

As far as the controversy over whether yours and other Panther chicks avatars are enhanced, all I can say is I hope not and choose to believe they are not.

I think it's better that way for pure fantasy purposes. :hump:

Since PatsR has apparently been ruffling some feathers over there (that's our boy) and much poor behavior has been alleged from both sides, why don't you start a new thread and post some of his or other's miscreant behavior for all of us to see and they can do likewise.

That way we can kind of keep the smack organized and see if the allegations are legit or a little exaggerated.

Let the fur fly and good luck with the Topcats.

Thank you Hawg73. No enhancement for mine. You have a good idea. Perhaps we should start a new topic for the vulgar stuff seen on our board.

Welcome Jenni and GoddessRebecca and Mary.

I gave up posting over there, or even reading for that matter. Most of the threads that I contributed to, my football comments were completely ignored. Then, inevitably, a troll would come in, post some trash, and the thread would be on its merry way into smackdom.

I am glad for the Panther fans making their way here, looks to be mostly good talk so far. I could not care less about the avatar pictures. Not bloody likely any of us would ever meet, so what does it matter? I will say though, that MY avatar is not a picture of me. :p

Undertaker #59 said:
...... I will say though, that MY avatar is not a picture of me. :p

Damn man, and here I though you were a REAL Beholder (scary tip-off that I played AD&D in Grade School....and can still remember what a Beholder is.....)

Undertaker #59 said:
Welcome Jenni and GoddessRebecca and Mary.

I am glad for the Panther fans making their way here, looks to be mostly good talk so far. I could not care less about the avatar pictures. Not bloody likely any of us would ever meet, so what does it matter? I will say though, that MY avatar is not a picture of me. :p

I think the new female Panter fans should be required to use bikini photos of "themselves" as avatars, as an initiation thing.

My avatar is a picture of me, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back