Patriots Dynasty

Patriot Ron

Reaction score
Its always been an issue of trust.. AND Always in Bill I Trust brought good things.. But its time to face the hard truth that if you dont spend the money on the talent the rings will not come. A Contender is all the Patriots will be because Brady can NOT do it by himself. You cant even do it if you give him what he needs if you dont have the people to defend on the other side. Too much talent has walked out the door without any coming thru it. You cant keep bleeding without eventually bleeding out. The window is closing and with that crack still there more talent is seeping out and not in. Unless the Patriots were to jump up in the draft (which they wont) to get Clowney they wont load enough talent on this roster to compete with the Browns much less the Broncos.. Baring an Injury to Peyton the Broncos will be the AFC power once again and look THEY addressed weaknesses ... WHY cant the Patriots go all out to bring in the BEST for a change?? is it because players DONT want to play for NE?? I Love the Patriots and as ALWAYS since 1975 I will be bleeding Patriot Blue .. BUT it sure makes me sick seeing all the talent they let go and all the talent they dont pursue..

It's...the first day of free agency...

The_sky_is_falling.jpg

It's...the first day of free agency...

yep ... Did NE appear in any transactions? NO but the guys they needed to go after or keep fell and you tell me what names are going to equal what Denver is doing?? It comes down to keeping up with your rivals and in the AFC its Denver.

Will NE win the East?? IF winning the East is enough for everyone lets all get the Parade scheduled now cause for now NE is still the class in the East.. But with the GOAT (IMO) at QB the East is not going to satisfy my craving for RINGS!

Make me happy???
Sign...
Edleman , Nicks - Finley - Oher - Wharton - Peppers , Tuck - Raji , Ware - Smith , Woodyard - Tillman , Rogers-cromardie - and Major Wright...
ALL of these would be great lets watch as all sign elsewhere.

yep ... Did NE appear in any transactions? NO but the guys they needed to go after or keep fell and you tell me what names are going to equal what Denver is doing?? It comes down to keeping up with your rivals and in the AFC its Denver.

Will NE win the East?? IF winning the East is enough for everyone lets all get the Parade scheduled now cause for now NE is still the class in the East.. But with the GOAT (IMO) at QB the East is not going to satisfy my craving for RINGS!

Make me happy???
Sign...
Edleman , Nicks - Finley - Oher - Wharton - Peppers , Tuck - Raji , Ware - Smith , Woodyard - Tillman , Rogers-cromardie - and Major Wright...

1) I couldn't care less what Denver's doing. Philly assembled a FA "Dream Team" a couple years ago, and finished 6-10. Meh.

2) They've done more than just "Win the AFC East" the last 3 years.

3) You're completely insane if you think the Patriots are going to sign all those people. They'd have to cut like 75% of the team, including the QB to make that happen.

Step one on the path to greatness would be releasing/trading the barnacle while he still has value.

The Patriots will be a good team on the field, win 11 or 12 games, and lose in the playoffs. This is the new Patriot Way. What Denver is doing is what the Patriots should be done. Maybe they will, who knows, but as of today, it's BAU for Belichick.

Step one on the path to greatness would be releasing/trading the barnacle while he still has value.

I dunno. I would have traded him but he's only going to be making $9 mil the next couple years after this one...so it's cost-effective to keep him.

Hell, I was on board for trading him for 2 firsts before the 09 season and keeping Cassel. :shrug:

The Patriots will be a good team on the field, win 11 or 12 games, and lose in the playoffs. This is the new Patriot Way. What Denver is doing is what the Patriots should be done. Maybe they will, who knows, but as of today, it's BAU for Belichick.

Wow. That's terrible. Cause like, 6 teams win the Super Bowl every year. What a disaster. :coffee:

I feel like it's a matter of time that Brady wants to kick the tires elsewhere and try and get another ring. I don't know. The Pats seemed focused on being a top 5 team every year and not the top team every year and it must drive # 12 crazy. I think its a miracle he hasn't popped off in the media yet. Thank God for that.

Make me happy???
Sign...

What if teh target is Revis, they are in talks with him to renegotiate and Edleman returns to his 1st 5 years of injuries?

Vernier is the only signing that I wish they took part of

I dunno. I would have traded him but he's only going to be making $9 mil the next couple years after this one...so it's cost-effective to keep him.

Hell, I was on board for trading him for 2 firsts before the 09 season and keeping Cassel. :shrug:

You could pay any number of QBs far less than that to not throw touchdowns in playoff games.

Well said! but you won't find much support on this board.

The prevailing opinion is whatever Belichick decides to do is the right thing to do.

Denver knows it needs to win now, with Peyton Manning. While I don't agree with the players they have chosen to sign, I do agree with their approach.

Patriots need to win now, with Tom Brady. It will be interesting to see if the Belichick an learn a new trick because the Patriots aren't winning the Superbowl any time soon by having the best class of undrafted free agents the NFL has ever seen.

Wow. That's terrible. Cause like, 6 teams win the Super Bowl every year. What a disaster. :coffee:

You feel like they are really trying to win it? They are tryingto be competitive and put themselves in position to win it (and guarantee a home playoff gate or two). The only year they really went all in was 2007 (and they went undefeated in the regular season).

Building depth is why they win (along with Brady) and I get that, but the teams they are chasing are getting further and further ahead of them, so this is the year to really go for it.

I don't think it's a spoiled fan who sees his team on the cusp of winning a Super Bowl in Brady's rapidly closing window and wants this organization to make a hard push to get him (and the team) another Super Bowl before he retires. I realize that doing that will probably lead to crappy seasons in 3-5 years, but I'm willing to live with that to see another Banner go up with 12 at the helm.

You feel like they are really trying to win it? They are tryingto be competitive and put themselves in position to win it (and guarantee a home playoff gate or two). The only year they really went all in was 2007 (and they went undefeated in the regular season).

Building depth is why they win (along with Brady) and I get that, but the teams they are chasing are getting further and further ahead of them, so this is the year to really go for it.

No, I think they're trying to lose the AFC Championship Game or Super Bowl (like the last 3 years) every year. Because...I don't know, it's fun or something?

And yeah, in 2007 they went all in. And had the same result against the same team in 2011 when they DIDN'T go all in. Except, you know, no 16-0/AFC Finalist banner.

Back