Patriots limit stadium to 20% capacity

Only the lower level & wine & cheese . Season ticket holders allowed.

I wonder how this is going to work for those of us that aren’t season ticket holders? Our first game ever and now we might not be able to attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how this is going to work for those of us that aren’t season ticket holders? Our first game ever and now we might not be able to attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no idea, That sucks for fans like yourself. I wish I had an answer.

I am about to just put my tickets on hold for a year and see what the future has. I am not sure I want to deal with all this stuff while trying to watch a game - I get too emotional at times and it would all go to pot.

Personally, I feel it should be all or none. If they do this, they are going down a very slippery slope in terms of who is included in the 20% and who isn't. If they shut out most of the everyday fans so that they can cater to the wine and cheese crowd in the boxes and such, I think there will be significant backlash that will hurt the organization. If they do it fairly with a lottery system where everyone has an equal chance, then I think it would be alright. This will be very interesting to see how this shakes out

Only the wine & cheese crowd. Lower level season ticket holders will be going. The ticket holders in upper level will be giving last priority

The Jags will be doing this as well except their stadium is going to be as full as it usually is because only 20% of their fans show up for the games anyway.

Personally, I feel it should be all or none. If they do this, they are going down a very slippery slope in terms of who is included in the 20% and who isn't. If they shut out most of the everyday fans so that they can cater to the wine and cheese crowd in the boxes and such, I think there will be significant backlash that will hurt the organization. If they do it fairly with a lottery system where everyone has an equal chance, then I think it would be alright. This will be very interesting to see how this shakes out

If I owned the team and I had to refund 80% of the tickets for each game, I sure as hell wouldn't hold a lottery. I'd wouldn't think twice in trying to decide who gets their money back, the guy in section 315 or the one in the clubhouse seats.

That's just economics.

LMAO...the Wuhan Wiggle is fucking everyone ovah. Even though it's the biggest psyop eva. Truth.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

IF this was a legit "pandemic"...don't you think that everyone here would be dead already? :coffee:

I'm NOT talking about the fake, fraudulent pumped up numbers that the hospitals have already been doing (it's all about the $$$$$ honey)...I'm talking about reality.

It's BS...

0.006% is NOT a "pandemic". It's 100% SCAMDEMIC.

Only the wine & cheese crowd. Lower level season ticket holders will be going. The ticket holders in upper level will be giving last priority
tenure as a ticket holder should be how it is weighted. Reward the long time fans who are old with the opportunity to turn it down first since they are most likely in the "age of concern".

I contacted the ticket office about our tickets, hopefully we'll get some kind of answer soon.

LMAO...the Wuhan Wiggle is fucking everyone ovah. Even though it's the biggest psyop eva. Truth.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

IF this was a legit "pandemic"...don't you think that everyone here would be dead already? :coffee:

I'm NOT talking about the fake, fraudulent pumped up numbers that the hospitals have already been doing (it's all about the $$$$$ honey)...I'm talking about reality.

It's BS...

You are a complete dope. Take a bow at your own stupidity!

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

tenure as a ticket holder should be how it is weighted. Reward the long time fans who are old with the opportunity to turn it down first since they are most likely in the "age of concern".

As a season ticket holder, I expect 2-3 games tops. I've had them since 1994 so if there's some sort of tenure bonus, Id probably be on the right side of that, but I'm expecting to watch most of them from home.

What will be interesting is to see what happens if they host a playoff game to how they'd handle that. I expect those games will be "Friends of Bob and Jonathan only" games

It's BS...

I don't think you know what a pandemic is. It is not defined by death rate, and by the way, you missed a few decimal points, like 3 of them. The death rate of people in the US who get the virus is 6%, about 1000 times greater than .006%

And certainly I don't think everyone should have dies in this pandemic, no more than everyone died in the H1N1 pandemic.

FYI:

an epidemic as an unexpected increase in the number of disease cases in a specific geographical area.

A pandemic is an epidemic that has traveled internationally. In other words, a pandemic is simply a larger and more widespread epidemic.

Recent pandemics
While no illness in recent history has affected the entire planet quite like the current COVID-19 pandemic, there have been others this century. Here are a few:

2009: H1N1
Between 2009 and 2010, a novel flu virus labeled (H1N1)pdm09 emerged. Called “swine” flu by many people, the disease caused an estimated 12,469 deaths in the United States.

The virus still circulates today during flu season.

2003: SARS
Arguably the first pandemic of the 21st century, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), a type of coronavirus, spread across four continents before it was contained.

Although there have been no new cases since 2004, SARS is still registered as an infectious agent with the potential to have devastating effects on public health.

1957: H2N2
From 1957–58, a disease sometimes referred to as the “Asian flu” killed approximately 116,000 people in the United States and 1.1 million worldwide.

1968: H3N2
In 1968, an influenza A virus with two genes from avian flu strains killed nearly 100,000 Americans and 1 million people around the world.

The H3N2 virus continues to mutate and circulate during flu seasons today.

1918: H1N1
The influenza pandemic that occurred in 1918 was the deadliest outbreak in the 20th century.

Roughly 1/3 of the world’s population contracted the virus, which killed 50 million people globally, including 675,000 in the United States alone.

https://www.healthline.com/

I don't think you know what a pandemic is. It is not defined by death rate, and by the way, you missed a few decimal points, like 3 of them. The death rate of people in the US who get the virus is 6%, about 1000 times greater than .006%

And certainly I don't think everyone should have dies in this pandemic, no more than everyone died in the H1N1 pandemic.

FYI:

an epidemic as an unexpected increase in the number of disease cases in a specific geographical area.

A pandemic is an epidemic that has traveled internationally. In other words, a pandemic is simply a larger and more widespread epidemic.

Recent pandemics
While no illness in recent history has affected the entire planet quite like the current COVID-19 pandemic, there have been others this century. Here are a few:

2009: H1N1
Between 2009 and 2010, a novel flu virus labeled (H1N1)pdm09 emerged. Called “swine” flu by many people, the disease caused an estimated 12,469 deaths in the United States.

The virus still circulates today during flu season.

2003: SARS
Arguably the first pandemic of the 21st century, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), a type of coronavirus, spread across four continents before it was contained.

Although there have been no new cases since 2004, SARS is still registered as an infectious agent with the potential to have devastating effects on public health.

1957: H2N2
From 1957–58, a disease sometimes referred to as the “Asian flu” killed approximately 116,000 people in the United States and 1.1 million worldwide.

1968: H3N2
In 1968, an influenza A virus with two genes from avian flu strains killed nearly 100,000 Americans and 1 million people around the world.

The H3N2 virus continues to mutate and circulate during flu seasons today.

1918: H1N1
The influenza pandemic that occurred in 1918 was the deadliest outbreak in the 20th century.

Roughly 1/3 of the world’s population contracted the virus, which killed 50 million people globally, including 675,000 in the United States alone.

https://www.healthline.com/

6% death rate huh?

Please link your source.

Back