Patriots pick T Joe Thuney of North Carolina State at No. 78.

I heard that a part owner is Collinsworth.

Offensive linemen blast PFF grades, NFL coaching

link

Terrific article, Mikie. I wish I could have seen it live to hear the inflections in their voices.

A DIII LB was teaching Warmack how to play OL? That's incredible. Nutkick

I feel like it has become vogue somehow to say Trey Jackson sucks and it irks me. He was more solid than Mason. The first half of the season he was excellent. Very few mistakes or penalties if I remember right. And people want to put him on the first bus out because PFF says he sucks and he had a knee scoped. That won't happen.
IF he can get his knees figured out he will be a beast. I agree he was better and I too am no OLine guru but I love me a big man who can play OL.

You don't blame two rookies, who performed over and above what could have been expected because they were part of a line that ended up in disarray. They both got hurt around the time they hit the rookie wall. That doesn't mean they are scrubs who can't play.
with a Rookie center between them, that Oline started out just fine but I think film and more so, wear on the bodies, did them in. I will love to see what Scar does with both, or all of them actually.

Plus, it was nice to hear PFF getting ripped. They aren't qualified authorities. They post their opinions on the internet, just like all of us.
I love when anything Collinsworth gets beat up.
to quote the legendary Freddie Blassie, he is "A pencil neck geek with a lousy physique"

I just got the feeling our guys didn't know who to block on some plays. Any stunt threw them into state of confusion.

Scar will fix that aspect I would think then their "ratings " should drastically improve.

Be an interesting training camp..

So very athletic, it seems. That's a Scar thing, is it not?

I would think that with past players like Neal., Wendell & Connolly.

Think I read That Neal could jump in the locker room and touch his head to the ceiling. Along with his wrestling skills.

Connolly and Wendell could really move.

In Chevs Scar videos Scar himself says that typically OL just aren't that athletic compared to DL.

I would think that with past players like Neal., Wendell & Connolly.

Think I read That Neal could jump in the locker room and touch his head to the ceiling. Along with his wrestling skills.

Connolly and Wendell could really move.

In Chevs Scar videos Scar himself says that typically OL just aren't that athletic compared to DL.
the Connolly kick off return was the awesome

I heard that a part owner is Collinsworth.

Offensive linemen blast PFF grades, NFL coaching

link

You hear this throughout the different levels of coaching and players world. Whether it's exploding and snapping their hips or simple squaring of the shoulders it makes evaluating them a nightmare.
A few years ago projecting a good olb or small school cb was troublesome. Now its oline without a doubt.

Scar is one of the biggest off season moves in all of football. The guy is top notch and literally one of the best in the world at what he does. He hand picked these guys and the offense is loaded.

Back