Patriots Preseason Tickets

Reaction score
Background info:

My brother is possibly/probably coming up here the day before the first preseason game against the Bucs. My dad and brother usually go to the Bucs preseason games (they're both Colts fans like myself, but it's only like $10 and you get the football fix and they live in the TB area, I used to go with them back when I lived at home), so with the Bucs playing in New England, I think it might be cool if my brother got the chance to go to 3 preseason games, including one in New England (and at that point, he'll probably be tempted to go down to Miami for their other away game just to say he once did it).

Anyway, so we're thinking about going.

On StubHub, looks like the minimum price is around $52 or so. Are the cheapest options going to get much lower than that?

And what's the deal with parking? Still the same price as regular season?

And I live on the North Shore. Anybody with experience doing that during primetime, if I leave the house around 6:30 or so, will 95 be an absolute nightmare going down that way for an 8 PM Friday night game?

Any and all advice, always appreciated. If it makes you all feel any better, I wouldn't be rooting against the Patriots. It's just the preseason, and I don't want to be an asshole and also, I have no affection for the Bucs.

Friday night, summer time traffic...

Without the game it's gonna be heavy...

I'm thinking you want to leave earlier than that.... perhaps extra early and have a few pops in the parking lot...

And yeah, I don't recall a preseason discount on parking... bring your purse...

Preseason ticket prices will come down closer to the game. Many people give them away.

All prices are the same, $40 to park.

You need to leave earlier. You'll miss the beginning of the game if you wait until that time. Get there early and tailgate. Enjoy a summer Friday evening.

Friday night, summer time traffic...

Without the game it's gonna be heavy...

I'm thinking you want to leave earlier than that.... perhaps extra early and have a few pops in the parking lot...

And yeah, I don't recall a preseason discount on parking... bring your purse...

I hadn't looked into it too closely, looks like I'm about an hour away, anyway. I get out of work at 5, though and generally don't get home until around 5:45. Might just have to make that work.

And while I'm down to drink in the parking lot, my brother is still a teenager. Though he likely drinks more than I do these days. ROFL

Preseason ticket prices will come down closer to the game. Many people give them away.

All prices are the same, $40 to park.

You need to leave earlier. You'll miss the beginning of the game if you wait until that time. Get there early and tailgate. Enjoy a summer Friday evening.

Sounds good, any idea where would be the best place to get these much cheaper tickets? Stick with StubHub or maybe CraigsList?

In any case, thank you and I like the way you think. $40, it is what it is. ;-) I do have a good job now, but I still spend money like a college student!

I use stubhub or Vividseats. You can buy the cheapest tickets. Just move down to whatvever row open in preseason. I brought 6 tickrts for $30 each for the saints pats game lastvyear.

Try to tailgate if you can, nothing better than the pre-game foodfest!

And as preseason gets closer tickets will drop. They have not even been mailed out yet I believe.

Back