Patriots/Titans Game Thread - 1pm est

Short Round on 12-31-2006 at 01:25 PM said:
The receivers are getting ZERO separation.

Not for nothing but our passing game really concerns me.

I like the FG. The Pats are very good on 4th down this season, and I think Belichick figured it was better to get Gostkowski some pressure-situation work on a sloppy field. That could be more important next week than whether Corey can gain a yard for a 1st down...

28 yard field goal for Ghost,

I Thought they were gonna go for it:confused:

Well B_O_R, why didnt they?

Denism on 12-31-2006 at 01:27 PM said:
4th and 1, QB Sneak comming up???

Nice stat there for NE, 15 of 19 completion rate on 4th downs:D

i wonder if they were gonna opt for the sneak but talked it over during the to and decided not to because of the poor footing

ladypatsfan on 12-31-2006 at 01:28 PM said:
Not for nothing but our passing game really conserns me.
I'd have to agree there. There's not much in the passing game which instills confidence in fans going into the playoffs, other than Brady.

JD10367 on 12-31-2006 at 10:29 AM said:
I like the FG. The Pats are very good on 4th down this season, and I think Belichick figured it was better to get Gostkowski some pressure-situation work on a sloppy field. That could be more important next week than whether Corey can gain a yard for a 1st down...
That's what I like, Mr. Brightside. :thumb:
Good point about getting a kick in for the kid kicker. :D

Short Round on 12-31-2006 at 01:31 PM said:
I'd have to agree there. There's not much in the passing game which instills confidence in fans going into the playoffs, other than Brady.

Oh, c'mon, people. Brady's gimpy, Watson was held out, it doesn't look like Maroney will play as a precaution, the Pats don't particularly need this game... The Pats' passing game won't be confused with Montana and Rice in their primes, but let's not overreact to today's effort...

Glad it wasn't our penalty! Mawae, the former Jet?

Denism on 12-31-2006 at 01:29 PM said:
28 yard field goal for Ghost,

I Thought they were gonna go for it:confused:

Well B_O_R, why didnt they?
Unlike Del Rio, Fisher is a very, very good coach who prepares his club in advance for opponent's tendencies - Tommy lined up and saw a defense prepared to match up on the Pats short yardage. You don't piss into the wind my Corky friend.

I guess Mawae is still into cheap shots and that ass hole Randy Cross says that is part of football......

Box_O_Rocks on 12-31-2006 at 06:33 PM said:
Unlike Del Rio, Fisher is a very, very good coach who prepares his club in advance for opponent's tendencies - Tommy lined up and saw a defense prepared to match up on the Pats short yardage. You don't piss into the wind my Corky friend.

ROFL ROFL Very Good Point Mate:thumb:

More sloppy tacking on that 3rd and long that almost became a first down... On the other hand, if that Titan O-lineman hadn't held Jarvis Green then Jarvis probably would've stopped the guy for a loss...

JD10367 on 12-31-2006 at 01:33 PM said:
Pats don't particularly need this game...

Why do people keep saying this. 3rd seed means the afc championship game is played in Foxboro in 3 out of the 5 possible combinations if the Pats progress that far.

Plus going into the playoffs on a losing note sucks, ask the 2005 Colts.

Back