Patriots/Titans Game Thread - 1pm est

Ok, BB needs to go ahead and yank Brady now. Things are getting ugly and someone's gonna get hurt.

Either I need to give TN credit for that 3 and out or Brady and his WRs had some timing issues on that series. :confused:

you can't play football scared. do you think losing a game that is this hard fought is going to bode well for the team's momentum next week?

Ok, I realize the sun is out, but so something so that we can actually see the passing plays?

Hey folks....checkin' in with everybody. Good, but crazy, game, eh? Penalties up the wazoo, and good punt/kickoff returns. I hope Rodney's okay (I'm glad to see he walked off on his own), and the Pats are playing pretty well vs. a team giving about 150% to win this game.

If you told me the starters would still be pretty much in the game at this point, and the Pats would be going full bore to win, I may have been surprised.

So, currently 26-16 Pats (good defense by the Pats today).

Ya know.... SCREW THE COLTS for making this a flag football league.....

ARM BAR MY ASS...

ladypatsfan on 12-31-2006 at 03:37 PM said:
Either I need to give TN credit for that 3 and out or Brady and his WRs had some timing issues on that series. :confused:

Both.

I was thinking "when are we going to see the big 'Vince Young Play'", and that was it.

The Pats are definitely trying to win this game, unlike last year's reg. season finale...

First off...we have to remember a lot of the backups are in.

Second off, that was a sorry attempt by Bruschi, a forearm won't take vince young down.

Box_O_Rocks on 12-31-2006 at 03:28 PM said:
I guess he does like Brady's game. Nice Grab, Asante gambling again.

I fear Asante has caught interception mania.

Even the great Mike Haynes succumbed to it on occasion.

I can only think of one CB that always went for the stop when in doubt.

Course I may be prejudiced.:pat:

Back