Patriots training camp practice news thread updated daily by all

OK then. I hope Fletcher is at least as good as Monty Beisel this year! :thumb:

The point is, nobody knows what Brown or the others can do, so its possible, they can be worse. Believe it or not Merriweather was not the worst safety in football.

The point is, nobody knows what Brown or the others can do, so its possible, they can be worse. Believe it or not Merriweather was not the worst safety in football.

nobody except maybe the coaching staff

Believe it or not, the guy making the decisions has a virtually blemish-free record of knowing when to cut bait on a player. :thumb:

True, there are a lot of bad safeties starting in this league. Over at the German football forum where I spent most of my time discussing football, a lot of Bears fans are actually happy that Chicago signed Meriweather and see him as an upgrade over their current starters. Fans from other teams were actually disappointed that their team didn't sign Meriweather. Of course, others were relieved. ;)

No Vollmer at practice again today. The injury report is due at 4pm, I think.

Back