Patriots vs Bills 1PM CBS Game thread

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
This is it, the last regular season game for the Patriots for the 2022 season.
A win will give the Patriots a winning season and a playoff gamel. If the impossible happens and they don't win, then various things must happen for the Patriots to make the playoffs
On the other hand, the Bills got screwed by the NFL. They cannot get a bye as that was gifted to the Chiefs yesterday. Question is, will the Bills rest their starters or go all out for the win. The smart thing would to play the back ups today.

Rouse if you are so inclined, for today there is a sportsball display for your entertainment.

Never give up hope.

A win will give the Patriots a winning season and a playoff gamel. If the impossible happens and they don't win, then various things must happen for the Patriots to make the playoffs
On the other hand, the Bills got screwed by the NFL. They cannot get a bye as that was gifted to the Chiefs yesterday. Question is, will the Bills rest their starters or go all out for the win. The smart thing would to play the back ups today once they're comfortably ahead by 30 pts.
fyp

On the other hand, the Bills got screwed by the NFL. They cannot get a bye as that was gifted to the Chiefs yesterday. Question is, will the Bills rest their starters or go all out for the win. The smart thing would to play the back ups today.
If I'm understanding correctly, if we lose, we would need a Jet, and Browns win to get in. Can anyone verify this?

The secret to winning today is to score 1 more point than than the Bills when time expires.
I've given that a lot of thought.

Im going into this game expecting it to be over before halftime.

I just want Pats to come in and give it their all.

Let's have a good, clean game with full effort. Leave it all on the line. Do or die. Whatever other cliche there is.

This game will more than likely give us an idea of how ready the team will be.

Whether or not they win won't be as big as the effort put in. If defense balls out, offense figures something out, STs don't shit the bed -- no matter the outcome I will be excited for what's to come.

That said, I'd love nothing more than to watch Pats upset the Bills. Make it to the playoffs. Gain experience and come in next season full of confidence.

Go Pats!!!

Does show how important that game ending fiasco against the Raiders was. From the Raiders TD that wasn't, to the Keystone Kops routine by the Patriots. They would go into this game 9-7.

Well, we're screwed, according to ALL the pundits out there. Watching NFLN and we have no hope according to them.

Josh Allen is saying they have to win; no other option for Damar.

I hope we beat these guys and send the cockiness no matter how well-intentioned this time, back up their asses.

Jalen Mills flirted with playing the past three games only to be inactive every single game. Frustrating.

Let's hope Tae Hayes plays the game of his life.

Also, how bad is Shaun Wade that BB would rather play a career practice squad player over him?

Back