Patriots vs Chargers Week 13

It wasn't exhausting for 20 years when we put together the greatest run in NFL history ...
it's always been "exhausting". it's just when they lose,as with any team that loses,it gets frustrating. especially for the types of guys that usually make up this team,the high football character guys.

it's always been "exhausting". it's just when they lose,as with any team that loses,it gets frustrating. especially for the types of guys that usually make up this team,the high football character guys.
I really don't see what one has to do with another. There are plenty of ways to run a football team and win. Any style is frustrating when the team is not winning but the fact remains the Patriots had the best 2 decade run in the history of the game and the Patriot Way was foundational to its unprecedented success starting with TFB.

Finally BB replaced Mapu at FS. Unfortunately, Kyle Dugger was the chosen one which took him out of the front 7 box. Against the Chargers that didn't matter. Steelers next.
they're still searching for an answer to replace McCourty

there were a lot of people that didnt fully recognize or appreciate McCourty's contributions, but its very difficult to find a legitimate FS in the NFL

Last edited:
they're still searching for an answer to replace McCourty

there were a lot of people that fully recognize or appreciate McCourty's contributions, but its very difficult to find a legitimate FS in the NFL
FS has become one of the most critical positions in today's league because of the speed of the offenses.

Do your job - Play within the system...

Keep your mouth shut-don't share anything that can help the other team...

Be ready to step up if someone goes down...

If that's "exhausting" the players might want to consider another line of work.
100%.

might as well give Malik some snaps... not like taking the ball out of Zappe/Jones hands is a bad thing

cant get worse than 0 pts

it would be more entertaining from a fan perspective to see an athlete like Malik running around trying to make sandlot football plays than watch Jones or Zappe throw 2 year screen passes for 0 pts

might as well give Malik some snaps... not like taking the ball out of Zappe/Jones hands is a bad thing

cant get worse than 0 pts

it would be more entertaining from a fan perspective to see an athlete like Malik running around trying to make sandlot football plays than watch Jones or Zappe throw 2 year screen passes for 0 pts

A few plays with Malik might be entertaining but the moment BB puts Malik in as the QB will be the moment I know for sure BB is tanking. I'm almost convinced of it now.

A few plays with Malik might be entertaining but the moment BB puts Malik in as the QB will be the moment I know for sure BB is tanking. I'm almost convinced of it now.

i think we were mathematically eliminated this past weekend, so this team is playing for nothing but pride at this point

I dont know if it would be him throwing in the towel, Mac Jones has been abysmal so it was time to give Zappe a chance.. but Zappe just showed what we already knew him to be, a below average backup QB.

The offense has no life whatsoever, they can't score points.. so i would look at a switch to Malik as the coach trying anything he can to give the offense a spark and to provide some actual entertainment value to those fans paying premium prices to sit in the freezing cold rain

It wasn't exhausting for 20 years when we put together the greatest run in NFL history ...

all the haters have been waiting a long time to get their shots in while the pats are down

in the "other games" thread I felt the same as people who posted that the "late hit" call Mahommes got was BS and he was still in bounds. they go overboard protecting the QB's, but it's obvious why when you see what inept QB play does to the game.
Trubisky v Zappe on TNF? that should be another proud showcase for the NFL.... imagine Al Michaels and the rest of that crew is wondering what they can possibly say to put lipstick on that pig of a game

all the haters have been waiting a long time to get their shots in while the pats are down
They are but it is such an ignorant statement. Not that I would expect anything less from Rex but man, such idiocy.

in the "other games" thread I felt the same as people who posted that the "late hit" call Mahommes got was BS and he was still in bounds. they go overboard protecting the QB's, but it's obvious why when you see what inept QB play does to the game.
Trubisky v Zappe on TNF? that should be another proud showcase for the NFL.... imagine Al Michaels and the rest of that crew is wondering what they can possibly say to put lipstick on that pig of a game
The issue with the Mahomes hit is he stopped right on the sideline basically waiting to be hit. The hit itself was rather soft IMO and of course he sold it by flinging himself out of bounds. But overall, I agree with your main point. The game sucks when the starting QBs go down.

Do your job - Play within the system...

Keep your mouth shut-don't share anything that can help the other team...

Be ready to step up if someone goes down...

If that's "exhausting" the players might want to consider another line of work.

the only exception i took was to the "No Days Off" chant lol

maybe no days off for highly paid professional football players, but an odd thing for a middle class fanbase to be chanting in the streets of boston lol

i think we were mathematically eliminated this past weekend, so this team is playing for nothing but pride at this point

I dont know if it would be him throwing in the towel, Mac Jones has been abysmal so it was time to give Zappe a chance.. but Zappe just showed what we already knew him to be, a below average backup QB.

The offense has no life whatsoever, they can't score points.. so i would look at a switch to Malik as the coach trying anything he can to give the offense a spark and to provide some actual entertainment value to those fans paying premium prices to sit in the freezing cold rain

I don't disagree with you. In fact, you're helping to make my point.
To me it's all falling into place perfectly to help camouflage a masterful "organic tank".

Last edited:
Back