Patriots VS Donkeys

Well what I would do, is tackle the receivers and then have someone intercept which of course would mean there is no foul.

Where's Sterling Moore these days? Last I knew he was out of work.
Call him, Bill.

So how many of our DBs may be out (Dennard, Gregory, Talib, Arrington)? I'm probably missing someone. McCourty could be the only starting DB who plays.

At least the replacements for Wilfork, Mayo, and Kelly are doing OK.

Considering all the injuries and other "issues", BB has seriously done a great job of coaching this year.

So how many of our DBs may be out (Dennard, Gregory, Talib, Arrington)? I'm probably missing someone. McCourty could be the only starting DB who plays.

At least the replacements for Wilfork, Mayo, and Kelly are doing OK.

Considering all the injuries and other "issues", BB has seriously done a great job of coaching this year.

Shouldn't we be talking about McCourty being passed his prime? Or did that just go for the offense when they had all the injuries and players missing.....see what I did there....:D

Shouldn't we be talking about McCourty being passed his prime? Or did that just go for the offense when they had all the injuries and players missing.....see what I did there....:D

I didn't see McCourty under throwing anyone in the end zone.

:poke:

:D

I didn't see McCourty under throwing anyone in the end zone.

:poke:

:D

Well that would be tough, but I did see a Qb run 30 yards down the field without anyone touching him where was MCCOURTY!!!!!

Well that would be tough, but I did see a Qb run 30 yards down the field without anyone touching him where was MCCOURTY!!!!!

I think he was still covering one of the receivers after Newton was already out of bounds.

:donkeys:

I just want to know what the hell we ever did to the football Gods to deserve this shit.

First our D is playing great but our offense is hurt/inexperienced can't score points.

Now our O has their shit together and is healthy and our D gets totally freaking decimated by injuries. Is there even any hope left for a super bowl run?? :suicide:

I do not know how we will stop PeyPey from scoring. Break his ankle the rest of they way??? (I kid I kid) but man, I just hope the Donks D is as bad as ours and pray we have the last possesion in a game that each team may very well score on every freaking dirve.

I just want to know what the hell we ever did to the football Gods to deserve this shit.

First our D is playing great but our offense is hurt/inexperienced can't score points.

Now our O has their shit together and is healthy and our D gets totally freaking decimated by injuries. Is there even any hope left for a super bowl run?? :suicide:

I do not know how we will stop PeyPey from scoring. Break his ankle the rest of they way??? (I kid I kid) but man, I just hope the Donks D is as bad as ours and pray we have the last possesion in a game that each team may very well score on every freaking dirve.

Yeah I do not have an answer, just try and stay with them in scoring and hope the weather messes with forehead.

Limiting YAC is the only feasble idea I have at the moment. And also keeping forehead off the feild .

Back