Patriots vs Steelers Week 14

Brady was an enigma as there are always outliers. That feeling of winning, isn't going to matter in January when the season is over and the reality of the situation hits them. As I said before I am either all in or all out. To me there is no middle ground. Is that extreme? Probably. Right now it's out..it ain't great but thats what it is.
I mean, it's pretty extreme, considering they're in the same spot in the draft order.

I feel like most people have resigned themselves to a tank - and like I said, that 2nd half playcalling was doing everything they could to make that happen, so I feel like the coaches might be on board too - but you can't MAKE the Steelers take the cheese, if they're that bad. I mean, they've lost to two tanking 2-10 teams at home in 4 days.

I'm not going to be mad about it. The defense with its obvious flaws continues to play tremendously well, and the receivers looked engaged finally, because the QB actually gives them a chance. It must be incredibly frustrating to know your QB gives you no chance every time a pass play is called. That bodes well for next year, the players who will be here anyway.

They're not catching Carolina, Carolina can't field a pro team right now since they traded everyone, but maybe with the 2 or 3 they can trade into that spot, we don't know.

It's not like they're going to rip of 5 straight wins after losing 5 straight.

It’s not worth losing any sleep over this, but, it’s a pointless win.

Yay! We just fucked ourselves on a draft spot next year! Holy shit this team is on fire!

:coffee:

It’s not worth losing any sleep over this, but, it’s a pointless win.

Yay! We just fucked ourselves on a draft spot next year! Holy shit this team is on fire!

:coffee:
I'm not delusional to that extent, but a win still feels good, and is a move towards the attitude that begat Superbowls. 3-10 is still bad, 2-11 is worse. Shrug, we'll all see it differently and that's okay. Love to y'all no matter the differences of opinion! <3

I see we have the usual suspect trying to throw a bucket of cold water on a good road win over Tomlin's Steelers.
The Jets tank every year, how does that work out for them?

Well Rodgers wouldn't have gone there if they didn't have a great receiver, and a really good defense. They got this in the draft.

I see we have the usual suspect trying to throw a bucket of cold water on a good road win over Tomlin's Steelers.
The Jets tank every year, how does that work out for them?
When you play the Powerball, or day trade the stock market…do you prefer fucking yourself with a self-inflicted lock yourself in the tool shed moment?

It wasn’t water, it was Gatorade.

Obviously, picking the right players is important no matter where you draft from.

The big picture is picking the right players, no matter where your slots are.

Last edited:
How good was Barmore again? He wreaks havoc up front. That defense will be spectacular next season.

Delighted for Zappe. Some of his throws were perfectly placed. Zeke gave a a throwback performance, loved his attitude. He interestingly said that Zappe commands their attention in the huddle.

Will we keep Zeke next season?

Back