Pats at Bills: Official GAme Thread

So far our OL is holding it's on against the Bills front. They aren't blitzing nearly as much as they did last week. Vollmer is destroying Mario Williams so far.

Chris Mortensen is probably going to report that BB paid the refs cash money to call copious penalties on Buffalo.

Yup. Unlike the Colts, the Pats got punched in the mouth and didn't just collapse

Fixed.

Good thing Bill didn't decide to pack it up and go home after the first drive like some of you guys did.

Yup. Unlike the Colts, the Pats got punched in the mouth and punched back. Now it's Buffalo's time to respond.

I think that was the only punch the Bills have out of their new QB. It's just like every other zone read QB offense out there that I have watched the past few years...starts strong, takes some defenses by surprise, has some success, then fizzles out. At some point you are going to have to start throwing the ball. Now we'll see what Taylor can actually do as a passer if they want to win this game.

And we just saw what he can do as a passer. Good stuff.

PS: Taylor, meet our Superbowl hero, Butler. Did you rang? From now on when we need a pick, I propose we say Let us Ring the Butler!

This game will be won or loss depending if we can punish the Bills for starting Taylor at QB.
So far the Bills haven't been able to do anything in the passing game- not just that interception. Make them one dimensional and key on the run.

Patriots are going to have to get their own running game going. We can't win the game passing it 90% of plays for an entire season.

Back