Pats/Chiefs flexed.

Not surprised by this as this is the first year that MNF games can be flexed. Not disappointed either since I usually sell my tickets for MNF games these days. The only reason why I'm going is because my daughter and her Irish husband will be home and he's only seen one other game, so he really wants to go to his second. This now makes it much easier to deal with.

Maybe that lesbian, Clark Hunt, can convince her to stick her bare muff out the window of the suite she’s in during the game, relay the news to the league, and get us back on primetime?
i hope not because then we'd have to see BRRRIIIITTTTAAAANNNEEEEEEE'S too. as we know,she has superglued herself to taylor so she gets more tv time. equally disturbing is patrick's sister jackson continuing to be present in the suite.

i hope not because then we'd have to see BRRRIIIITTTTAAAANNNEEEEEEE'S too. as we know,she has superglued herself to taylor so she gets more tv time. equally disturbing is patrick's sister jackson continuing to be present in the suite.
Jackson now identifies as a women :huh: . My buddy Texted me Pats suck so bad. It knocked Mahomes & Kelce off prime time .

Last edited:
Nobody wants to watch us on primetime.
I can't remember the last time I missed a game even going back to the early 90s but boy this year is challenging. At least we know going into next year we will be rebuilding and that will be the focus.

Jackson now identifies as a women :huh: . My buddy Texted me Pats suck so bad. It knocked Mahomes & Kelce off prime time .
It’ll be even funnier when we beat them.

Back