Pats down to 53

****z was released. :thumb: (Really? K.u.n.t.z is censored? LOL)

It must have seemed like a good idea to someone at the time. :facepalm:

I am going to go check all of those right now. That is pretty silly.

Hopefully Trevor Bates is available down the road should a spot open up.. I'm rooting for him to make it with the Pats, even if just as a PS guy. Him being a local New England kid and all.

And yes, Willie Beavers is a great name. He can fill the pussy hole left when ****z was released. :thumb: (Really? K.u.n.t.z is censored? LOL)
yeah, if I remember correctly it was used against a memberless member, so yes it was censored and done so because someone couldn't act like an adult.

sad isn't it but I think the guy is gone.

In light of the above, I corrected it so that used as a 4 letter word, it is censored, but the name Kuntz should be fine.

Pats released LB Trevor Bates and signed former Minny 2016 4th rnd pick OT Willie Beavers to the PS.

He's projected to be an OG. 6'4" 330lbs. Scar has some miracle work to do with this guy.

Guess Scar didn't think too much of those Oline back ups (other than Ferentz) some of us were rooting for.

That size of guard sounds like a Goog's player. Thought they liked the mobile guards and was better when both were mobile.

Back