PEDeyton

I'll say this before the bashing starts, but I'm usually hesitant to go too hard in the paint over steroid accusations, because I assume a significant portion of the league (and therefore the team I root for) takes them and I'd hate to put myself in the position of having to choose between defending my players or being a terrible hypocrite.

Also, I couldn't give two shits about it as long as they don't get caught (or really get suspended).

No surprise. Al Jazeera America was a great news source. They always did their homework and produced objective news.

Sucks they went under because so many idiots in our country thought Al Jazeera = terrorists.

We all knew this, we all know Jaric is correct in that many, most, players are dirty in some way.

PII is also correct in that they really were an un-bias news agency trying to get every one busy

I'll say this before the bashing starts, but I'm usually hesitant to go too hard in the paint over steroid accusations, because I assume a significant portion of the league (and therefore the team I root for) takes them and I'd hate to put myself in the position of having to choose between defending my players or being a terrible hypocrite.

Also, I couldn't give two shits about it as long as they don't get caught (or really get suspended).

I remember a particular Rodney Harrison being crucified by Colt fans for the very same reason...

Now watch the tools at Colts.com ignore this.

Court documents prove it. Manning is a dirty cheater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't care at this point. I loved watching the guy play. My surprise would be higher if they determined somebody definitely did not take them.

Did suck that Rodney got crucified.

We all knew this, we all know Jaric is correct in that many, most, players are dirty in some way.

The NFL pays lip service to drug testing because of social pressure. In most cases, NFL drug testing is an intelligence test. If the NFL wants me to take it seriously they'd need to institute something similar to what the UFC did.

But they won't, and one need only look at the before and after pictures of dozens of fighters to see why.

The NFL pays lip service to drug testing because of social pressure. In most cases, NFL drug testing is an intelligence test. If the NFL wants me to take it seriously they'd need to institute something similar to what the UFC did.

But they won't, and one need only look at the before and after pictures of dozens of fighters to see why.

If this were brady he would be getting trashed on every sports and non sports newss feed, and brunell would cry and dungy would knock him down his all time list even more. That is my issue not that Peyton is a diry lying cheater.

If this were brady he would be getting trashed on every sports and non sports newss feed, and brunell would cry and dungy would knock him down his all time list even more. That is my issue not that Peyton is a diry lying cheater.

You're mad about Brady being hypothetically lowered on Tony Dungy's all time QB list?

Look, I don't want to tell you how to spend your time, but all of these concerns are easily dealt with:

Stop reading or watching pundits. It's not like they have anything interesting to say anyway so you're not gonna miss much.

You're mad about Brady being hypothetically lowered on Tony Dungy's all time QB list?

Look, I don't want to tell you how to spend your time, but all of these concerns are easily dealt with:

Stop reading or watching pundits. It's not like they have anything interesting to say anyway so you're not gonna miss much.
12400654_1668706636733898_9136080749693910530_n.jpg

wek8t.jpg

201601_2343_beccg.jpg

1914_10153830620166410_2923806112829418835_n-768x768.jpg

So, this might not be the right thread for this question but what the hell.

Anyone have a good reason why football players shouldn't be allowed to use HgH to come back from an injury? If memory serves I think that's why Rodney was using it (although that was awhile back so I might be misremembering).

I can't come up with one other than it's against the rules. Curious if there's something obvious I'm missing.

Edit: btw, this isn't some devious way to dissuade you all from shitting on Manning. Go nuts if you want.

So, this might not be the right thread for this question but what the hell.

Anyone have a good reason why football players shouldn't be allowed to use HgH to come back from an injury? If memory serves I think that's why Rodney was using it (although that was awhile back so I might be misremembering).

I can't come up with one other than it's against the rules. Curious if there's something obvious I'm missing.

Edit: btw, this isn't some devious way to dissuade you all from shitting on Manning. Go nuts if you want.

Air pressure..

No i just find people extremely hypocritical. Dungy being one most media being another. If i can get a media guy to cry and say he just doesnt believe peyton then i will be satisfied.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

So... Using HGH to recover from an injury is bad because of (allegedly) deflated footballs?

Have to be honest, I don't see the connection there.

Let me help you with connection. If a story came out that brady did hgh where do you think that story would go?

No i just find people extremely hypocritical. Dungy being one most media being another. If i can get a media guy to cry and say he just doesnt believe peyton then i will be satisfied.
Why would you devote any mental energy on the opinions of hypocrites? And to really be clear, I'm not asking that to be argumentative. I just know from personal experience that my life got WAY better the moment I stopped giving a shit about what media dummies said and thought.

They get paid to make you mad so you click their links and increase ad revenue. They're, literally trolling you and monetizing your outrage.

Again, this is just me, but I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of my attention. The greatest insult you can give to an enemy is to ignore them.

Hell, if you don't believe me, do an experiment. Stay off all those websites for a month and you tell me you don't feel better. I promise you that you won't miss anything. (Unless you like being outraged, in which case carry on)

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Let me help you with connection. If a story came out that brady did hgh where do you think that story would go?
The internet?

I still don't see what that has to do with deflategate.

Unless...

Are you suggesting the outrageous amount of HgH Brady was taking increased his hand strength so much that his iron grip literally forced air out of the footballs?

Why would you devote any mental energy on the opinions of hypocrites? And to really be clear, I'm not asking that to be argumentative. I just know from personal experience that my life got WAY better the moment I stopped giving a shit about what media dummies said and thought.

They get paid to make you mad so you click their links and increase ad revenue. They're, literally trolling you and monetizing your outrage.

Again, this is just me, but I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of my attention. The greatest insult you can give to an enemy is to ignore them.

Hell, if you don't believe me, do an experiment. Stay off all those websites for a month and you tell me you don't feel better. I promise you that you won't miss anything. (Unless you like being outraged, in which case carry on)

The internet?

I still don't see what that has to do with deflategate.

Unless...

Are you suggesting the outrageous amount of HgH Brady was taking increased his hand strength so much that his iron grip literally forced air out of the footballs?

No, what I am saying is that for 2 years, my team and the QB of that team was trashed throughout the sports world and outside the sports world, because your team the colts decided that instead of getting better, they would get their ass kicked and cry about why weather makes air pressure drop in footballs. Anytime the patriots make it to another superbowl we have to hear another story that gets over run through the media. All of the sudden we get a story about Peyton might have done HGH, the NFL swept it under the rug so fast it barely made a bottom story. Then we find out he lied and cheated, and we can barely get a peep

So your reply, well golly maybe we should make hgh legal while in other stories, the pats only had success because of air in a football and they taped practices....yes they are still saying they taped practices. So yeah I would like a bit more even based stories, maybe even, a little less bias, or hell, maybe, its ok that a team has success without everyone trying to take them down at every turn, but when something does actually happen, then we have to hear about how poor peyton was hurt and its ok if he cheated. This is my issue, but if you are going to sing his praises for golly how amazing he was to play with a neck injury, then you better add an * next to it like I hear every day.

With that said, you are right about reading the stories, but they are everywhere. If there is no story we will make one up. Winning became the great evil of sports, and the aww shucks I lost, becomes the good guy.

Air pressure..

So... Using HGH to recover from an injury is bad because of (allegedly) deflated footballs?

Have to be honest, I don't see the connection there.
in a way I can connect air pressure and Steriods Steroids deflate your junk so you need to get one of those pumps installed and squeeze a woody

best I can find to combine the two.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

No, what I am saying is that for 2 years, my team and the QB of that team was trashed throughout the sports world and outside the sports world, because your team the colts decided that instead of getting better, they would get their ass kicked and cry about why weather makes air pressure drop in footballs. Anytime the patriots make it to another superbowl we have to hear another story that gets over run through the media. All of the sudden we get a story about Peyton might have done HGH, the NFL swept it under the rug so fast it barely made a bottom story. Then we find out he lied and cheated, and we can barely get a peep

So your reply, well golly maybe we should make hgh legal while in other stories, the pats only had success because of air in a football and they taped practices....yes they are still saying they taped practices. So yeah I would like a bit more even based stories, maybe even, a little less bias, or hell, maybe, its ok that a team has success without everyone trying to take them down at every turn, but when something does actually happen, then we have to hear about how poor peyton was hurt and its ok if he cheated. This is my issue, but if you are going to sing his praises for golly how amazing he was to play with a neck injury, then you better add an * next to it like I hear every day.

With that said, you are right about reading the stories, but they are everywhere. If there is no story we will make one up. Winning became the great evil of sports, and the aww shucks I lost, becomes the good guy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qZ3KdSMz3_s" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Look, I don't want to tell you how to spend your time, but ...

Stop reading or watching pundits.
???????

If this were brady he would be getting trashed on every sports and non sports newss feed
Understatement of the year, though in fairness to haters and hypocrites, Roger Goodell and Ted Wells did prove that Brady is a cheater and everyone knows the Patriots recorded their superbowl opponents' practices.

in a way I can connect air pressure and Steriods Steroids deflate your junk so you need to get one of those pumps installed and squeeze a woody

best I can find to combine the two.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qZ3KdSMz3_s" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hypocrisy combines the two mikie and you know that, but I guess jaric said it so it changes everyones stance.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

???????

Understatement of the year, though in fairness to haters and hypocrites, Roger Goodell and Ted Wells did prove that Brady is a cheater and everyone knows the Patriots recorded their superbowl opponents' practices.

This is what I am trying to get across, but it seems it depends on who says things on here before they get taken serious. If Brady changes pool covers ESPN is trying to make a story about it. If the pats run a practice with weird numbers on jerseys its looked at as a cheating scheme.

Back