Peyton Not Ready For Prime Time?

Ras

Prolate Spheriod Fan
Reaction score
According to PFT -

We haven't decided whether or not to watch Saturday Night Live this weekend. Sure, Peyton Manning is the host. But the reality is that most of the show isn't very good any more, with the exception of Weekend Update and the all-time classic music video from the 2006 Christmas season, which has become the official bumper music for PFT radio appearances in Jacksonville.

Reading the pre-show puff piece regarding Peyton's appearance hasn't done much to convince us to tune in.

"I think they have a pretty good idea of what makes sense for me and what doesn't," Manning said, according to the Associated Press. "I'm a guy who doesn't take himself too seriously, so I'm wide open to anything that makes as big a fool out of myself as I possibly can."

Anyone who believes that Manning doesn't take himself seriously has never seen Manning's gesticulations and facial expressions whenever anything happens during a game that he doesn't like.

But if Manning is serious about not taking himself too seriously, we suggest a skit in which Peyton Manning takes Kenny Chesney to dinner at the house of Colts coach Tony Dungy.

And then announces that he and Chesney are getting married.

To steal a little from grogsox:

That thar is funnier en a fart joke I tell you wat

cka203 on 03-23-2007 at 12:31 PM said:
PFT=Manning hater :rolleyes:

Hmmm...I don't get that when I read their stuff. They are equally irreverent to Brady and others......

Ras on 03-23-2007 at 11:34 AM said:
Hmmm...I don't get that when I read their stuff. They are equally irreverent to Brady and others......

Definately. Manning and Brady are easy targets just because of their exposure and talent. Great idea for a skit though!

Bandwagoneer on 03-23-2007 at 04:53 PM said:
He and Manning are friends and the former was briefly rumored to be gay.

Friends?

"Matt and I fight like teenage girls," said Tom Brady, speaking of backup QB Matt Cassel. "We are always slapping each other around and wrestling and slap boxing and [messing] around with each other in the weight room. And so I decided to take that to the next level. And we were messing around in the quarterback room one day and he walked in with a milkshake, and I kind of put my foot by the door, and I kicked the door and the milkshake splashed up and went all over him. So he sat down, and I was laughing. So I said give me the towel, because I wanted to clean up the wall. So I threw the towel at his face, and it had shake all over it. He had a little shake in his mouth and he spit it all over me."

This is from an article from Patriots.com

sounds like they get along uncomfortably well.

dashoe on 03-23-2007 at 04:28 PM said:
Friends?

This is from an article from Patriots.com

sounds like they get along uncomfortably well.

Actually, this discussion is about Manning. You probably accidently posted in the wrong thread. Again. Your post probably belongs in the 'How many babies is Tom Brady going to have out of wedlock with his gay lovers' thread.

Here's a picture of Peyton and his little country western buddy at a Village People reunion concert. Notice how Peyton is making the proper "adjustment" with his left hand after removing his right hand from the front of Mr. Fraud's pants. The only thing that would making this more ghey is if they invited D-Hoe for a menage e trois.

Back