Phish player is potential scumbag!

Spentcartridge

Peek-a-boo!
Reaction score
Cops question Dolphin in dispute
Posted: Sunday May 18, 2008 08:50AM ET

Dolphins cornerback Will Allen is part of an investigation by the Davie Police Department involving a dispute over money. No charges have been filed and no arrest made, according to Lt. William Coyne. Coyne said statements have been taken from Allen and the other party involved in the alleged incident, and police are investigating to see if charges are warranted. "We have two stories regarding an incident that occurred on Friday afternoon in the parking lot of Bed, Bath & Beyond on University Drive," Coyne said. "There was a dispute over money. We are investigating the statements of both parties."

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/50793

I'm sure there will be additional stories soon available on the team in Southern Florida. :D

or he will say - 'thats nuthin ranDY mooS is a get o boy andd the pats r frawds...LMAO!

Honestly, who gives a crap? Just because D22 gets his panties in a bunch over any story involving a Patriots player? Meh.

That said, I applaud the effort to point out D22's silliosity!

WoW! not another fight this week at a party or bar week involving an athlete !...,by the way how is The patriots CB Wilson doing ?...you know that was busted with $6K in cash and 2 pounds of Dope on him !!!,,...

seems that story got lost...maybe you should all search that one out...sounds more interesting than another argument story...this Patriots in for some serious prison time...

OH...and what pathetic thread...bring this one over to the main board were you all can salivate over this instead of dwelling on whern Belichick* will get suspended, banned or fired from the NFL

No matter what his Legicy already is a "Cheating Fraud" as far as the sports world is concerned

OH...and what pathetic thread...bring this one over to the main board were you all can salivate over this instead of dwelling on whern Belichick* will get suspended, banned or fired from the NFL

No matter what his Legicy already is a "Cheating Fraud" as far as the sports world is concerned
Conveniently try to sweep this potential Phishbait scandal under a sunken wreck. How so predictable. :thumb: Sticking your head in the sand will not make this go away anytime soon. :doh:

Still asking other people to fight your battles I see. I hear that there are lots of kids in Miami that look like BB :LOL:

5 Super Bowls in 10 years. Dan Marino, 22 pounds in 3 years. How's that boot feel half way up in your mudhole? ROFL

Dumb dumb is a one trick pony.

Alittle more info here: :D I highlighted an interesting portion.

WPLG-Channel 10 alleged that Allen borrowed money to pay gambling debts. When repayment was demanded, the person claimed Allen pulled a gun. Police would not confirm the report.

If charges are subsequently filed against Allen involving a gun and there is a plea agreement or a guilty verdict, the seven-year veteran could be subject to discipline under the NFL Conduct Policy.

In 2007, Allen, 29, was third on the team in tackles with 62. He had one interception, 14 passes defended and was the most consistent cover corner.

Allen's involvement in the investigation marks the fourth time during the off-season that a player has faced legal issues.

In February, defensive end Matt Roth was arrested in Iowa for public intoxication. He paid a fine for the infraction.

Linebacker Channing Crowder's truck was found smashed into a tree and abandoned on the Florida Turnpike near Hollywood Boulevard in January.

Crowder was cited for careless driving and leaving the scene of a crash involving property damage, a second-degree misdemeanor.

In April, fullback Reagan Mauia was arrested in Weston on simple battery charges, stemming from an altercation outside the Carolina Ale House. The case is still pending.

Mauia, the sixth-round pick in 2007, allegedly knocked a restaurant patron unconscious in the parking lot before fleeing the scene, according to the Broward County Sheriff's report.

Craig Barnes can be reached at cbarnes@sun-sentinel.com.

D22 may want to spend some time focusing on his favorite teams antics. It won't be long before the Phish will be thought of as The Ravens South. :D

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-0517allen,0,2570043.story

Dumb dumb is a one trick pony.

This dolphins story doesn't pass the laugh test !!!....don't you dippo's have real issues to worry about like

- who will be coaching next year ?

- will Kraft try and save face & throw Belichick* under the bus & fire him?

- Will Brady want to stay on a team known as cheaters & how it will effect his legacy?

HgH isn't dope dumb dumb, you are.

Belichick will be coach.

Moss didn't beat anyone.

Wilson isn't on the team anymore, I think you mean Andrews.

You're - 0 for 4 dumb dumb.

WOW we got car crashes...public drunkedness...a fight in a resteraunt....you have got to be ****ing kidding to even mention this stuff..

- your Coach may be banned from football for cheating
- Harrison is a dope junkie since 2002
- Your CB Wilson busted with 2 lbs of "DOPE" and $6K cash
- Moss beat the fvck out of his girlfriend

Do you realize how foolish you appear slinging these half baked stories around?

BB is not on the verge of banishment.

Harrison was taking HGH for injuries - which @ the time was a widespread practice.

The illegal substance was inside a jacket he'd borrowed. :shrug:

And Moss was cleared of any wrong doing. He said she said scenario played out.

Just blast away with BS. You are talented when it comes to lies and exaggerations. :thumb:

HgH isn't dope dumb dumb, you are.

Belichick will be coach.

Moss didn't beat anyone.

Wilson isn't on the team anymore, I think you mean Andrews.

You're - 0 for 4 dumb dumb.

- BB* career is on borrowed time from here on in...
- Moss talked his long time girl into dropping everything...he has a history of that
- Andrew ...your right but is still a Patriots & was when he got caught

- BB* career is on borrowed time from here on in...
- Moss talked his long time girl into dropping everything...he has a history of that
- Andrew ...your right but is still a Patriots & was when he got caught

A phish fan without reasoning for explaining the dullphish and the bandits they employ. ROFL I shouldn't be surprised, and I'm not, just a bit disappointed that this fan cannot defend the actions of some of the players on the team he supports. Oh well.....:(

This dolphins story doesn't pass the laugh test !!!....don't you dippo's have real issues to worry about like

- who will be coaching next year ?

- will Kraft try and save face & throw Belichick* under the bus & fire him?

- Will Brady want to stay on a team known as cheaters & how it will effect his legacy?

I think we need a new rule that only people on Planet Earth are allowed to post.

BTW, the spelling is "affect", dum-bass. :lame:

Back