Pick ONE player from Pats past

KenJr30 said:
1.Tony Eason

Damn. I thought I was so brilliant a minute ago naming Eason the best QB in AFC East history. Then I check out this thread and discover that Colts Boy beat me to everyone's favorite whipping boy by an hour.

Damn you, Colts Boy!

--James

JamesLavin said:
Damn. I thought I was so brilliant a minute ago naming Eason the best QB in AFC East history. Then I check out this thread and discover that Colts Boy beat me to everyone's favorite whipping boy by an hour.

Damn you, Colts Boy!

--James

Sorry James. Next time in a thread if there is a remote chance you might choose Eason for something, I'll defer to you only if you send "Management Secrets of the New England Patriots" to the below address:

Indianapolis Colts
C/O Bill Polian
7001 West 56th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46254
:D

Considering our d-back needs.......

Mike Haynes or the all time NE Patriots Team Interceptions leader......Raymond Clayborn....sorry Ty, if you weren't so fragile, that would have been you.

I'd go defense first with Steve Nelson in his prime laying down the hurt.

JH has to be considered too though.

Hannah - Imagine the Hog atacking the corner with Dillon right behind him

Tippet - ILB, OLB does not matter, the best LB ever to play for the franchise. Many said he was the AFC's version of LT, imagine what BB would do with him.

Troy Brown - Bring him back as he was in his "prime" to play slot receiver, return punts and be the all around weapon we loved to watch.

On a side note, how come the only smiley the computed is ofering me is the green guy flipping everybody off?

TheHammer said:
Tippet - ILB, OLB does not matter, the best LB ever to play for the franchise. Many said he was the AFC's version of LT, imagine what BB would do with him.

I wrote to him recently and said EXACTLY that. I told him how I would have loved to see him line up alongside our current crop of LBs and watch Belichick utilize him. That would have been incredible. He actually wrote back and thanked me! As soon as I can find an appropriate frame, his note is going in it! The greatest piece of paper I have. (I also sent him a copy of my book, which briefly mentions him, in the context of the importance of leverage and the value of his martial arts expertise. I think I might have been talking about the wrestling background of PatriotsPlanet fav Steven Neal.)

--James

Umm Im going with Tedy Bruschi. I fear he will never be as good as he was before his stroke, that is even if he comes back. I would give anything to have him back, full tilt-full time.

Well, Not anything, but you get the picture.

At the moment it would be Michael Haynes. Along with the help he could be in the 'outfield', he's also a punt return threat.

Im going with my man Fryer.

What was his first name? Oh Yeah Irving

Yup Irving Fryer.

:D

Back