A lot of truth is said in jest

basically he knows that excuses are for losers, and he took the high road.. give the guy credit for not being a cry baby and for recognizing that it's overblown bs.

Asked by Rich Eisen on NFL Network's Around the League whether Brady has a special set of rules to take care of him, Porter went off.

"No question," Porter said. "When a guy can tell a ref when to throw a flag, and he gets it, he's got his own rules. They made the rule that you don't go at the legs for Tom, so when he feels that someone is going at his legs, he just points to the ref and he gets a flag. So I can honestly say that he gets his own rules."

The comments come a day after Porter said he had "a natural hate" for the Patriots. When pressed by Eisen about why he feels that way, Porter said it all goes back to the Patriots' practice of videotaping defensive coaching signals.

"I still don't care for New England," Porter said. "The hate's been there for a while, especially after all the cheating they did back in the day. . . . They can sweep it under the rug if they want to, but just like anybody else that's cheating that gets caught, you put an asterisk by it. But nobody puts an asterisk by those championships they won."
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/05/joey-porter-tom-brady-has-his-own-rules/
:cop:

Love Porter joining the Ray Lewis boat in saying it the way it is..."There is a whole set of rules for Brady" and what a pussy ass he is...I Love it !!! its 1 thing for me D22 to talk that shit...but the best LB in maybe all of history Ray Lewis saying and Porter...WoW!!!

You sure have quite the reputation Tommy boy !!! If being a pussy in the NFL means anything !!! LMFAO!!

A lot of truth is said in jest

Well maybe someone can ask him why if the offense knew the defensive plays, why was it him that threw 3 interceptions in the game when teh plays are called through the helmet of the Qb?

Love Porter joining the Ray Lewis boat in saying it the way it is..."There is a whole set of rules for Brady" and what a pussy ass he is...I Love it !!! its 1 thing for me D22 to talk that shit...but the best LB in maybe all of history Ray Lewis saying and Porter...WoW!!!

You sure have quite the reputation Tommy boy !!! If being a pussy in the NFL means anything !!! LMFAO!!

So if brady is so much the pussy then porter should be able to have about 12 sacks in the game. I guess like you he has his excuse ready because he knows the pats kick his ass sunday.

It looks like the village has a new idiot, to replace the old one lunged idiot.

Back