Planet PSA: re Tickets for Sunday!

I have great tix for the game....and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to make it up there....But I am not local....

This weather sucks

The*Big*Lebowski on 12-13-2007 at 08:54 PM said:
Wimps!

I don't wanna hear anyone saying they wish they could go. Because, provided you are local, YOU CAN!!!

Wanna buy me a ticket? LOL between tickets and tailgating and parking it's Christmas time and I can't afford it :( I would LOVE to be there in the snow!

I'm wondering, if the weather is bad, if you can just "get in." For those of us who live near the stadium, maybe . . . just maybe.

how bad is the weather? I am assuming you guys are eating the 1in or 2 of rain we got in pa this am...

LVent* on 12-13-2007 at 09:42 PM said:
how bad is the weather? I am assuming you guys are eating the 1in or 2 of rain we got in pa this am...

We got about 10" of snow today, and they're predicting more for the weekend.

I just got in from shoveling out, and cleaning the cars so I don't have to do it in the AM.

Patriots4ever* on 12-13-2007 at 10:19 PM said:
We got about 10" of snow today, and they're predicting more for the weekend.

I just got in from shoveling out, and cleaning the cars so I don't have to do it in the AM.

its not like that in april correct? lol

LVent* on 12-13-2007 at 10:33 PM said:
its not like that in april correct? lol

Not usually, but it's very windy that time of year. I know better than anyone.

The*Big*Lebowski on 12-13-2007 at 07:54 PM said:
Wimps!

I don't wanna hear anyone saying they wish they could go. Because, provided you are local, YOU CAN!!!

I wish I could go....

10 inches in ONE DAY? Shit, in London we don't get that all year. Back home, near Manchester (in the Pennine Hills) we get more snow, but I never remember 10 inches in one day.

Miss Gomezcat is also probably wishing she could get 10 inches.... :(

Travel conditions could be extremely hazard on Sunday. And it may be very different depending on where you're traveling from. If coming from the south, it may not be an issue. If coming from the north or west, you may be starting out in blizzard conditions. Foxboro appears to be right in the middle.

My neighbor pur his tickets up and they still haven't sold. If he still has them come Sunday morning, he's going to make a last minute decision. I'll be in the same situation. If the roads are passable, then I'll be there.

TBrownslady* on 12-13-2007 at 10:34 PM said:
We did have that crazy April Fools Day blizzard some years ago :) You never know up here!

lol its not the weather that would bother me so much, but Jet blue has a history of stranding people on runways :p if i got stuck on a runway for 3 hours i would snap ;)

I'll be there rain, sleet or Snow....I got the truck ready to go, will fill the propane tomorrow and load up the supplies Saturday

Bid let me know if you are going, we will be in P10 again

LVent* on 12-14-2007 at 08:18 AM said:
lol its not the weather that would bother me so much, but Jet blue has a history of stranding people on runways :p if i got stuck on a runway for 3 hours i would snap ;)
place nips in a ziploc on the top of your carry-on and if need be get loaded while waiting

*mikiemo83 on 12-14-2007 at 09:06 AM said:
I'll be there rain, sleet or Snow....I got the truck ready to go, will fill the propane tomorrow and load up the supplies Saturday

Bid let me know if you are going, we will be in P10 again

place nips in a ziploc on the top of your carry-on and if need be get loaded while waiting

My plan is to go. But I've got to think safety first. I've got a simple FWD sedan.

BTW, which direction are you arriving from? P10 has two different sections and entrances depending on the direction. I arrive from the south.

bideau* on 12-14-2007 at 09:11 AM said:
My plan is to go. But I've got to think safety first. I've got a simple FWD sedan.

BTW, which direction are you arriving from? P10 has two different sections and entrances depending on the direction. I arrive from the south.
I too come from the south, I expect a bad commute so hopefully we can head out early this week and get there just as they open

11 inches of snow in Attleboro, my daughter is loving it, no school today. I can't believe how many tickets are available, the list has almost doubled since I posted the link last night. I would love to go but I went to the Philly game and my sports budget is wiped out for the year.

I posted mine up there last night, but i am planning on going since I highly doubt they will sell by Saturday Night. I don't want to miss the game personally, but the 2 people I am going with would rather not go.

Back