Planeteers' Draft Day Party... :)

Sorry I missed you guys! Looks like you had fun. I didn't realize that my son had football signups yesterday and I didn't want to leave the house to take him in case we moved up and I missed the pick. Well... as we all know, we didn't change that pick so as soon as it was done I had to take him. There went the afternoon!

Glad the EndZone turned out to be a good spot for you... didn't look too crowded either. As I've said, I've only been in there after games when you can barely move.

Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at camp! ( You KNOW I'll be at every session for sure!)

:thumb:

bruschifan1 said:
Sorry I missed you guys! Looks like you had fun. I didn't realize that my son had football signups yesterday and I didn't want to leave the house to take him in case we moved up and I missed the pick. Well... as we all know, we didn't change that pick so as soon as it was done I had to take him. There went the afternoon!

Glad the EndZone turned out to be a good spot for you... didn't look too crowded either. As I've said, I've only been in there after games when you can barely move.

Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at camp! ( You KNOW I'll be at every session for sure!)

:thumb:
Missed you, Girl!... We'll do it up right at Training Camp, though!...
BTW--Patriot Alum, John Williams, mentioned that The Endzone is going to start doing some special promotions for the regular season. (i.e. reserved parking and tail-gating, and shuttles over to the stadium for those that have game tickets and wouldn't be staying there to watch the game...) Sounds like a good idea to me... :)

It was a good time by everyone. I was amazed at how fast the afternoon flew by. And the $1 drafts were a very pleasant surprise.

The Endzone tailgate sounds interesting. I'll have to wait to get more details before deciding if I might do that (maybe once or twice during the season). And for those of us that do go to all the games, we have to start figuring out how to get together more often.

Ok, ok, I've now crawled out of bed. My head feels like :banghead: . Man did I have fun yesterday though. You folks are great. I really hope we can get together again soon for something. If we need a reason i'll make one up OK?

Pictures to follow if I can remember how to work this damn thing.

sir_drinkalot said:
Motley crue. Hey Peg uh, nevermind.
Motley yes... but TOP DRAWER, IMO...
So what about how cozy Mrs.Sir_drinkalot is getting with Joe?!?!... :p ;)
And I knew that I stuck my tongue out at someone's camera, but couldn't remember whose... Guess that mystery is now solved! LOL!!!... :p :D
Thanks for posting the pics, sir_drinkalot & dchester! :thumb:

What fun, and we got VINCE WOLFOLK too !! Maybe I'll get a CD of my film roll and see if my Pentium 120 can upload them somehow. I'll ask for addresses this week as I'll mail (snail mail) photos out to you guys. Gee, we just got another Safety at #113.

Ok guys - thanks for the pics, but how's about some captions so those of us losers that live in MINNESOTA (and other outlying outposts) know who we're looking at! I think I've figured out JoePhoto and Peg & Drinksalot, who else is there?

Annihilus said:
Ok guys - thanks for the pics, but how's about some captions so those of us losers that live in MINNESOTA (and other outlying outposts) know who we're looking at! I think I've figured out JoePhoto and Peg & Drinksalot, who else is there?

In the photo just above, from L to R:

Tim (CookieInCollege); Brian (yours truly); my friend, Bill (not a member); Peg.

Picture above that:

Tim, Joe, Peg and Mary (maelli). I'm in the background. The lovely #8 hanging from the ceiling is not a member :(

Annihilus said:

In the second photo posted in the thread, standing: Bideau, Sir_drinkalot, cookie
seated: dchester, maelli, Mrs. dchester, and Peg.

In the photo below that, the woman on the left with the gray t-shirt is Mrs. Sir_drinkalot, and the guy with the flag is joephoto.

Hope that helps!
-M

Looks like you guys had a blast!

We should try to set up a few tailgates for the upcoming season, I go to the games so I could make 1 or 2 of them!

Back