Planeteers' Draft Day Party... :)

My tailgate is always open to all... Hopefully we'll still have our usual location under the billboard in P10. I'll be posting detailed directions when I set up my page for the new season.
:thumb:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! Someone made this thread all STICKY!

Can probably be cleaned up now ;)

o:)

Undertaker #59 said:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! Someone made this thread all STICKY!

Can probably be cleaned up now ;)

o:)

:spank:

15 yards for unnecessary roughness.

What's wrong? We're not good looking enough for you?

:bang: :thwak:

bideau said:
:spank:
15 yards for unnecessary roughness.

Ooooh...What happens if I do a celebratory dance too? :p :dbanana: :dance:

What's wrong? We're not good looking enough for you?
:bang: :thwak:

Well, mayhaps you are and mayhaps you aren't, doesn't mean I want to share fluids with ya! :p :fight:

:cool:

Undertaker #59 said:
Ooooh...What happens if I do a celebratory dance too? :p :dbanana: :dance:

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Well, mayhaps you are and mayhaps you aren't, doesn't mean I want to share fluids with ya! :p :fight:

I'm gonna hafta call in my legbreaker. Hey Peg, where are ya when I need ya ;)

bideau said:
I'm gonna hafta call in my legbreaker. Hey Peg, where are ya when I need ya ;)

I'd be happy to rough 'em up for ya, Bideau, but where do I FIND him?!?!... Only the BRAVEST of fellow fans dared to show up for our gathering and then agreed to have their pics posted here... The others are hiding out there in cyberspace, apparently... (How do you spell the word that describes the noise that a chicken makes?...) BAWK-BAWK?!?!... :D
Had enough yet, UnderTaker?... Now say "Uncle!"... :p

:p Uncle Peg (never had an Uncle Peg before :) ),

Yeah, I haven't met any of you in person yet. Maybe at a game this year (if I can get tickets). I thought of coming for the draft, but I had a horrible (in England, AN horrible) infection last weekend, and never left the house. I did manage to watch the whole 1st round before watching a really bad movie instead during the 2nd round.

AS far as where to find me normally, right here in New Hampshire, take a right at the bear that looks like a rock, then a left at the rock that looks like a bear.

Undertaker #59 said:
:p Uncle Peg (never had an Uncle Peg before :) ),

Yeah, I haven't met any of you in person yet. Maybe at a game this year (if I can get tickets). I thought of coming for the draft, but I had a horrible (in England, AN horrible) infection last weekend, and never left the house. I did manage to watch the whole 1st round before watching a really bad movie instead during the 2nd round.

AS far as where to find me normally, right here in New Hampshire, take a right at the bear that looks like a rock, then a left at the rock that looks like a bear.

Smarty pants!!!... You are kinda twisted and I really dig that about you, man! :D :thumb:
I know that I will be going to at least one regular season game this year, but Joe and I haven't worked out WHICH one, yet... Maybe I'll see which game that some of you score tix to and then I'll decide... Meeting at Karen's regular tail-gate spot or at Bideau's regular tail-gate spot would be great... I'll definitely be going to the pre-season game against the Jags on September 1st, as well...
Then there's always the prospect of tail-gating during Training Camp, too!!!... Woo-hoo!! Can't wait 'til July! :thumb: :toast:

Annihilus said:
Ok guys - thanks for the pics, but how's about some captions so those of us losers that live in MINNESOTA (and other outlying outposts) know who we're looking at! I think I've figured out JoePhoto and Peg & Drinksalot, who else is there?
I'm the good looking, 300 pound black guy (I know, you're thinking I don't look a pound over 275).
:D
________
Ford AXOD transmission specifications

dchester said:
I'm the good looking, 300 pound black guy (I know, you're thinking I don't look a pound over 275).

Actually, I was wondering what your time was in the 40 and how many reps you can bench at 225.

bideau said:
Actually, I was wondering what your time was in the 40 and how many reps you can bench at 225.

While we're at it can we get his Wonderlic scores too?! :D

-m

dchester said:

...and a sveldt (sp?) 275 at that ;)

Thanks for the captions guys - I feel like I know ya all a little bit better now :D (scary, huh?).

bideau[/i] Actually said:
While we're at it can we get his Wonderlic scores too?! :D
[/QUOTE] Well, umm... Let's just say that you know things are bad when your 40 time is as high as your wonderlic.
:doh:
________
extreme vaporizer review

I have all my photos from the Draft Party on a Photo CD, unfortunately they are extremely high resolution. Everybody is invited to PM a mailing address and I'll sent out actual reprints ASAP.

Hey guys - Joe sent me some prints from the party - so here they are! Enjoy!

sir drinkalot and mrs. sir drinkalot

The group applauds as Wilfork is selected - which Cookie had predicted just moments before! :thumb:

dchester and Mrs. dchester hang out with Peg!

$1 drafts on draft day...what could be better?! :toast:

Nice pics Joe and nice work, Mary, for posting them.

Sheesh, what a crowd

:toast: :party: :dance:

Back