Players react to boos

Kinda reminds me of an SNL skit with James Franco :D

Speaking of James Franco I had to take my daughter to the orthodontist last week and they had a the tv on. I'm pretty sure he was on some soap opera. I was like wtf I know times are tough but man can't he get better work.

Speaking of James Franco I had to take my daughter to the orthodontist last week and they had a the tv on. I'm pretty sure he was on some soap opera. I was like wtf I know times are tough but man can't he get better work.

Yup. He says his goal is to work downward or something like that. ROFL

:sulk: Why must you speak ill of my General Hospital?

**** yeah.

I know a lot of folks go, but they don't sit together.

We need to take up a whole section. It would get crazy bananas up in that bitch. :rockon:

Yeah, and if the authorities had any brains, they'd have the National Guard on standby. I think you're right about tickets being available. The bandwaggoners will be jumping off about now. As for the booing, I get it but wouldn't do it. I'd only do it if I KNEW they hadn't given their all. Also, if I heard boos, I'd be wondering whose side the fans were on. Having said all that, it was a shit performance.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back