Playoff Scenarios-Machine

Now I didn't see the other thread, but it was brought up that you can manually tweek the results however you want, right?

SSDD
It has a few tiebreakers you can use and as you pick the winner of this weeks games it updates what the seedings/match-ups would be.

We decided it was flawed because it limited criteria to only one parameter which is unrealistic.

Was that scenario one with the Jets winning out and the Pats getting vaporized while partying in Rochester?

WC -Baltimore @Indy -WIN (Indy is dangerous) Tight Game Baltimores D keeps it real close.

WC -Jets @ KC -WIN (KC has too much offense for NY)

Divisional
INdy @ NE-WIN ( This time a rested and healthy NE destroys a banged up INDY)

KC @ Pitt -WIN (excellent game,but Pitts defense is the difference)

AFCCG
Pitt@ NE-WIN 41 - 17( Blowout)

NFC

Wildcard
NO win Vs Rams (Blowout)
GB WIN @ Philly (Vick exposed)

Divisional
NO @Atlanta -Win (close game,but Falcons win by 3)
GB- WIN @ Chicago (excellent game,but GB picks off ****ler too many times)

NFCCG
GB WIN @ Atlanta (GB easily wins in a surprise)

SB
GB vs NE-WIN
This will be a hard fought game,but a Healthy NE defense will keep GB at Bay.
NE 36 GB 24

I'm not asking for much...I just wish for no more 3 point SB wins. Three 3 pointers is all I can stand. Let's blow em out this year. Please. I'm getting too old for another nail biter.

We decided it was flawed because it limited criteria to only one parameter which is unrealistic.

With only a week to go, it probably is a lot more reasonable. How useful, though, is another question, since all but 2 or 3 teams have been decided.

Now I didn't see the other thread, but it was brought up that you can manually tweek the results however you want, right?

SSDD

You could manipulate it, but only using a single variable at a time and it led to some screwy results.

I'm not asking for much...I just wish for no more 3 point SB wins. Three 3 pointers is all I can stand. Let's blow em out this year. Please. I'm getting too old for another nail biter.

Four 3 pointers, actually. :sulk:

you guys realize you can just pick the winners yourself, right?

you guys realize you can just pick the winners yourself, right?

that was my point, you can choose an initial variable to set all of the week's win/losses; and then you can go through each individual game and change the winners as you like buy clicking on the team logos.

SSDD

I'm with you. Close, competitive games are for teams that I don't have a vested interest in. I want to relax, maybe drift off peacefully to sleep in the 4th quarter.

Back