Poll: Who do you want Bill to play at quarterback the rest of the season?

Who do you want Bill to play at quarterback the rest of the season

• Who do you want Bill to play at quarterback the rest of the season?

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Mac

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Zappe

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Hoyer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zombies

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
I tried tellin' y'all last year that Kraft Dinner was at his ceiling but you guys just didn't want to hear the truth. Trust me, I understand... I really do. That however, doesn't change the truth. Kraft dinner is 2-7 in his last nine games. Opposing DC's have figured him out (not that it was all that hard to see).

Hate on me all you want but, you're not going anywhere with Zappe either.
I don't disagree with this.

I tried tellin' y'all last year that Kraft Dinner was at his ceiling but you guys just didn't want to hear the truth. Trust me, I understand... I really do. That however, doesn't change the truth. Kraft dinner is 2-7 in his last nine games. Opposing DC's have figured him out (not that it was all that hard to see).

Hate on me all you want but, you're not going anywhere with Zappe either.

Zappe has potential imho. A Drew Brees, Romo type of potential.

It's gotta be Zappe for the rest of the season. There's no coming back from what Mac experienced last night. I'll probably get laughed out of here but honestly I think I would trade him before the deadline for whatever they can get. If Zappe falls on his face the rest of the season then it's time to look at another QB in next year's draft.
No, I agree 100%

It's gotta be Zappe for the rest of the season. There's no coming back from what Mac experienced last night. I'll probably get laughed out of here but honestly I think I would trade him before the deadline for whatever they can get. If Zappe falls on his face the rest of the season then it's time to look at another QB in next year's draft.

Fire Joe Judge, Evan Rothstein, and Matt Patricia before moving on from Mac Jones. I think Mac’s regression is due to bad coaching below BB

Oh I know. Look how quick the narrative changed from last season.

The Dolphins can point to weapons but I think Mike McDaniel is a good offensive coach. Another one is look how crappy Daniel Jones was with Joe Judge and now playing efficiently like Alex Smith under Brian Daboll. Unfortunately Joe Judge is now in NE ruining Mac Jones

Fire Joe Judge, Evan Rothstein, and Matt Patricia before moving on from Mac Jones. I think Mac’s regression is due to bad coaching below BB
That may be but Bill and the Patriots fans done broke Mac last night. I don't think there's any fixing him now.

Back