Posting on the Planet

Patriot Ron

Reaction score
Greetings Planet regulars..

I'm sure that somewhere it says just how long I've been a member and how active I am. I find it funny really that while I've never been the teetotaler posting to every topic and adding my 2 cents to all the discussions I've had my share of participation and added some of my own topics too.

I've always been the most active during a season as I'm into FF and used to always post a prediction post each week. Going back to last season it seems that posting on such things doesnt draw as much debate or reaction as it used to. Seems to me anyway that threads that garner the most interest are always inflammatory towards someone or something.

Dont get me wrong I like those too , but since the SB years the football talk just doesnt bring excitement like it used to ... I know I'm not from the New England area but I've been a fan since 75 (age 13) and I remember with great feeling the 2 - 14 seasons the one and dones.. Rod Rust!!! We have grown accustom to being great all the time that we dont enjoy the singular games anymore were all tuned in to witness a 13-3 or better season followed by 3 or 4 Cap & Tee shirt WINS to end a season and were grown complacent .

Brady - Belichick era is at the end of its spand and nobody knows if the future holds another regime of this nature , so we need to enjoy it and embrace it .

Maybe it just me , maybe I just lost the desire to post regularly , but something is missing that used to stir those feelings and get my juices flowing to get in there and add my views..
any feedback??

Teh Planet split during the Great Unrest. The Football Forum is still mostly hard core football talk. This is the Three Ring Circus, threads mostly about cheese and men's breasts.

Just click on the Football Forum below and you will find what you are looking for. :thumb:

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Our defense and Ochocinco suck. You could talk about that. :coffee:

DearGodPlsMakeItStop.jpg

Teh Planet split during the Great Unrest. The Football Forum is still mostly hard core football talk. This is the Three Ring Circus, threads mostly about cheese and men's breasts.

Just click on the Football Forum below and you will find what you are looking for. :thumb:

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Don't get carried away. I haven't seen a good cheese thread in months!

Now I have a craving for cheese nips...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Urban Dictionary said:
macaroni and cheese nipples 42 up, 18 down

A girl who has macaroni and cheese nipples has abnormally long nipples and is lactating. The milk excreted from the nip dries around the end and oozes out uncontrollably, thus looking like day old macaroni and cheese.

Dan: "Dude does courtney have macaroni stuck on her chest?"

Gil: "No dude i think shes lactating. She has an extreme case of macaroni and cheese nipples."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=macaroni and cheese nipples

:coffee:

Back