Pregame thread - Patriots vs Washington (Preseason game 1) Thursday, 8/12/21, 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong but didn't Cam get a FG on his 2nd drive after Wynn whiffed on Chase Young to end the first drive? Can't blame that on Cam. I want to see more is all I'm saying.
Umm... yes :shrug-n2:

For the last time, it is not, nor has it ever been the 'Brady Offense.'
Lol. I know UT. I know that gets under your skin. I just call it that because Brady ran it to perfection and that is what we are looking for from our next Qb which is why we drafted Jones.

I'm interested to see how he handles pressure man coverage. Can he make those tough accurate throws. Especially if don't have agholor or someone else playing. That can stretch the field.

Last edited:
I'm interested to see how he handles pressure man coverage. Can he make those tough accurate throws. Especially if don't have agholor or someone else. That can stretch the field.
Most of his throws on Thursday where check downs. Hopefully we can see him open it up more as he gets more acclimated.

Highlights from preseason week one. I would post the lowlights as well as they are every bit as important to any discussion but there just weren't many.

Got great hope for this team.

Lol. I know UT. I know that gets under your skin. I just call it that because Brady ran it to perfection...
You just call that because it's another golden opportunity to augment your perpetual oral sex with the one and only.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back