Raiders Prepared to offer Brady 60 Million

I'd never heard that, so thanks for the heads up. I stand corrected on LA, but Sedona would still seem to be a pretty good fit for our feasibility study.

I don't know if anyone here has ever visited Sedona, but it is the most New-Agey place Imaginable. It's setting is quite beautiful and the town is chock full of rich, evolved folks wanting to wave crystals around and do baby goat yoga next to a vortex or whatever. It's all there.

One day I was waiting for my wife to exit an overpriced trinket shop and I noticed a restaurant that featured hot dogs. I wandered over and saw a sign in the window that informed me that for fifty bucks I could eat a Chili Dog and have a certified holisitic healer detail what happened to me in my past lives. I couldn't believe my eyes. True story.

I now wish I had spent the fifty. You don't get opportunities like that every day.

Sedona is very cool...I'm not a witch or a New Age hippy, but, it's a nice area. Boulder, Colorado is similar to it. Most of the west coast too... :coffee:

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

The town is much like upscale tourist towns everywhere and was mainly interesting to me for the New Ageyness factor, which while I don't really get most of it, it can at least be entertainingly weird to a Masshole like me.

I poked around outside of Sedona and among other places hiked around the Cathedral Rock area-- a place alleged to be a big vortex site. While I can't report that the cosmic vibrations helped me understand my past lives or anything like that, I really didn't want to leave at the end of the day. It was indescribably peaceful and beautiful, so I think of it as a possible personal vortex experience without any need for hippies, shamans and drum circles.

Didya get any Ayahuasca tea or magic mushrooms? Peyote?

Back