Raiders Prepared to offer Brady 60 Million

Does anyone actually believe Gisele would move to the shithole of Las Vegas? Pretty sure she's going to tell Tom there's no fucking way she's living in that complete dump of a city.

Totally correct, but Vegas is just a couple hours drive from LA or Sedona, so I suppose Tom could buy himself a private Jet and build a new High Elf mansion close to an airport and Giselle could spend her time with her Immortal Hollywood BFFs discussing their grand plan to save the Planet (Earth, I mean) while at the same time looking fabulously chic.

It'd probably be a comparable commute to driving from Foxboro to Brookline and if Chuckie can kiss a scumbag like AB's ass so thoroughly then I suppose he would make concessions (skip lunch and get out an hour early?) to the GOAT to allow him to fulfill his family obligations and get to PTA meetings.

I mean.....Brady won't end up doing it, but it won't be because he doesn't have plenty of appealing options for the family.

Totally correct, but Vegas is just a couple hours drive from LA or Sedona, so I suppose Tom could buy himself a private Jet and build a new High Elf mansion close to an airport and Giselle could spend her time with her Immortal Hollywood BFFs discussing their grand plan to save the Planet (Earth, I mean) while at the same time looking fabulously chic.

It'd probably be a comparable commute to driving from Foxboro to Brookline and if Chuckie can kiss a scumbag like AB's ass so thoroughly then I suppose he would make concessions (skip lunch and get out an hour early?) to the GOAT to allow him to fulfill his family obligations and get to PTA meetings.

I mean.....Brady won't end up doing it, but it won't be because he doesn't have plenty of appealing options for the family.

Man, I love this so much. :toast::dbanana:wuv

I just don't understand why he would want to tarnish his legacy by playing for the stuttering clusterfuck of a dumpster fire that the Rai-duhs have the potential to be. Jon Gruden still "coaches" that team...right?:shrug_n:

destination for visiting team fans. Plus teh black hole crowd will pddle hop on over for the game - they went to LA.

I tihnk Tom tossed away a lot of footballs to make teh oline look better. The eye test- still the best scouting tool around, tells me they were very pourous at times, it was only when Wynn returned and both Cannon and Mason had a week to recover did the line improve.

all those rankings mean diddly and are opinion based. IF the OLine ranks well then the problem is 42 year old QB - it is a belittle Tom mentality the media carries.

To hear PFF tell it they are incredibly diligent and skilled at grading Olinemen with the admission that sometimes even they can't tell who was supposed to block who, which was refreshing to read. I think their stats are better than nothing, but nobody should get carried away by them.

I much prefer the random, amateurish observations made by my own lyin' eyes and they told me the OL was exactly as you and others suggest -- quite shaky for the bulk of the season. I'd add that, IMO, the line's issues seemed more mental than purely physical and cohesion between the boys was a rarity, albeit a partially excusable one. We expect more from a Scar-coached unit and it never really came together.

One thing I noticed on many occasions is Brady escaping pressure through clever footwork but by the time he got out of trouble and the mechanics reset the WRs were all wearing defenders like scarfs. Over and over he would chuck it in the 5th row rather than chance a TO and it should be clear that he was under a huge amount of duress in 2019. Stats don't reflect the full story. Only Thuney was consistently excellent and Mason and Cannon didn't wake up until well after lunchtime. I'm bullish on Wynn, but, after a strong start, he had his ups and downs in was what essentially a rookie year interrupted by injury.

Those pocket mechanics of the GOAT have helped us to a lot of success through the years, but when the pocket is filthy then Tom is a sort of fish out of water. The contrast between his Old School pocket-centric style and the many New Age RPO guys that can throw on target from seemingly any position or situation was, at times, glaring to me.

He needs a much cleaner pocket and it remains to be seen whether we can provide him one in 2020. Too many questions now to know how that will likely shake out. It could actually get worse.

Except Gisele hates California. That's why they sold their mansion in Brentwood so quickly. Willie McGinest has mentioned this a few times.

I am not sure if they ever lived in that monster home before selling it.

But Yes Willie says she hates the Cali area.

And why wouldn't she? They move there and her and her kids are going to be followed around everywhere. Photographed at every turn like they're a freaking zoo exhibit.

Washed up Qb? lol go worry about Baker Mayfield or something

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

He is in better shape than we are.

Absolutely. I know he was also dealing with some sort of injury to his throwing arm. He'll be back, this team is without a doubt a Super Bowl caliber team. We can't win it or go to it every year. I mean, we went to 3 in a row that is unreal.

Absolutely. I know he was also dealing with some sort of injury to his throwing arm. He'll be back, this team is without a doubt a Super Bowl caliber team. We can't win it or go to it every year. I mean, we went to 3 in a row that is unreal.

:clap:

I heard the same, and I cannot imagine they would want to live in vegas of all places.

It doesn't make sense imo. Brady lives in Vegas to play for the Faiders while Gisele lives in Conn and works in NYC while his kids go to school in Connecticut. I don't think he wants to be that far away from his wife and kids for 6 months.

It doesn't make sense imo. Brady lives in Vegas to play for the Faiders while Gisele lives in Conn and works in NYC while his kids go to school in Connecticut. I don't think he wants to be that far away from his wife and kids for 6 months.

He won't. He would move his family out there. He is not going to still play while be away from his family more. Media has a bad habit of throwing things out in the media and getting the clicks without having knowledge of anything else.

They'd do it to sell tickets to fill up that brand new $1.9 BILLION Mothership.

1-18-2019-11-38-25-PM.jpg

ROFL
EQ8Nbp5XsAEiDCe

Except Gisele hates California. That's why they sold their mansion in Brentwood so quickly. Willie McGinest has mentioned this a few times.

I'd never heard that, so thanks for the heads up. I stand corrected on LA, but Sedona would still seem to be a pretty good fit for our feasibility study.

I don't know if anyone here has ever visited Sedona, but it is the most New-Agey place Imaginable. It's setting is quite beautiful and the town is chock full of rich, evolved folks wanting to wave crystals around and do baby goat yoga next to a vortex or whatever. It's all there.

One day I was waiting for my wife to exit an overpriced trinket shop and I noticed a restaurant that featured hot dogs. I wandered over and saw a sign in the window that informed me that for fifty bucks I could eat a Chili Dog and have a certified holisitic healer detail what happened to me in my past lives. I couldn't believe my eyes. True story.

I now wish I had spent the fifty. You don't get opportunities like that every day.

I'd never heard that, so thanks for the heads up. I stand corrected on LA, but Sedona would still seem to be a pretty good fit for our feasibility study.

I don't know if anyone here has ever visited Sedona, but it is the most New-Agey place Imaginable. It's setting is quite beautiful and the town is chock full of rich, evolved folks wanting to wave crystals around and do baby goat yoga next to a vortex or whatever. It's all there.

One day I was waiting for my wife to exit an overpriced trinket shop and I noticed a restaurant that featured hot dogs. I wandered over and saw a sign in the window that informed me that for fifty bucks I could eat a Chili Dog and have a certified holisitic healer detail what happened to me in my past lives. I couldn't believe my eyes. True story.

I now wish I had spent the fifty. You don't get opportunities like that every day.

The place did not speak to me. All that unimaginable beauty. Why in the world would I spend one minute wandering in and out of overpriced trinket shops? I know that such beauty attracts such money, but just saying.

Cheers

The place did not speak to me. All that unimaginable beauty. Why in the world would I spend one minute wandering in and out of overpriced trinket shops? I know that such beauty attracts such money, but just saying.

Cheers

The town is much like upscale tourist towns everywhere and was mainly interesting to me for the New Ageyness factor, which while I don't really get most of it, it can at least be entertainingly weird to a Masshole like me.

I poked around outside of Sedona and among other places hiked around the Cathedral Rock area-- a place alleged to be a big vortex site. While I can't report that the cosmic vibrations helped me understand my past lives or anything like that, I really didn't want to leave at the end of the day. It was indescribably peaceful and beautiful, so I think of it as a possible personal vortex experience without any need for hippies, shamans and drum circles.

Back