Ran into Belichick yesterday!!

Uhmmm, yeah well.....sure. Great Thread. Better post. Keep up the good work and maybe we'll promote you.

backofthepack said:
come on, cut him some slack, he is just a rookie :p

Maybe if he posted in the girlie pic thread I would cut him some slack. ;)

Is this how Steelahs talk smack? :blink:

I need to warm up to this sort of thing since we get to face them later on this season.

dred said:
Is this how Steelahs talk smack? :blink:

I need to warm up to this sort of thing since we get to face them later on this season.

actually I'm a Jets Fan. J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blow c@@k.

blitz4life said:
actually I'm a Jets Fan. J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blow c@@k.

BTW-this is the year the Pussy Pats fall apart. You and your golden boy can go shove it........

Hack into your big brother's account again, Blitz?

Congrats, you have the distinction of becoming the first Patriots Planet official Assclown. You, and this thread will be moved to that forum, where you can post all you like until your brother finds out. You are done in the main forum for now.

blitz4life said:
BTW-this is the year the Pussy Pats fall apart. You and your golden boy can go shove it........
Do you really think you should call someone else "Pussy" when your team's QB is physically incapable of making it through a season without getting hurt and missing time?

With this thread you officially fail at life.

blitz4life said:
he fell on his ass.:D

Why? Was he wearing all his SB rings on one hand and lost his balance? I hate when that happens. Does Cowher have that problem? Oh wait, nevermind...

Hack into your big brother's account again, Blitz?

Congrats, you have the distinction of becoming the first Patriots Planet official Assclown. You, and this thread will be moved to that forum, where you can post all you like until your brother finds out. You are done in the main forum for now.

Thanks man !!!

Back