Random Football News 2022

Can't win them all I guess.

OK.

No more shit RZ calls and no more running backwards into the line. I can live with that.

Whatever you liked about Bolden, White does better.

A magic 8 ball is better at calling plays than 3 screen McDummy.

He good...why did they cut him?!
Money. And he WAS good. He's now 'pretty good', or has been the last couple of years.

He's a prime candidate for a prove-it deal, and a Mack Wilson/Myles Jack addition of speed at linebacker would pretty much be my wet dream.

They don't even need to be good, just fast. That's real speed.

OK.

No more shit RZ calls and no more running backwards into the line. I can live with that.

Whatever you liked about Bolden, White does better.

A magic 8 ball is better at calling plays than 3 screen McDummy.
By no means would I want Bolden on the field for as many snaps as he was last year, but it sure was nice to have a poor man's James White coming off the bench to fill in the way he did last year. He was my biggest (positive) surprise from the 2021 season, as I'd mentally relegated him to nothing more than ST's. He didn't just surprise me, he astonished me by his level of play. Hope it works out for him in LV.

By no means would I want Bolden on the field for as many snaps as he was last year, but it sure was nice to have a poor man's James White coming off the bench to fill in the way he did last year. He was my biggest (positive) surprise from the 2021 season, as I'd mentally relegated him to nothing more than ST's. He didn't just surprise me, he astonished me by his level of play. Hope it works out for him in LV.
He is getting paid to play longer than anyone would gave guessed. Good for him.

He did have several plays in which he surprised, but that is making my point: It was only a surprise because it was him. He also made many that stunk. White (if healthy) will be a major upgrade.

Hear Hear.

Julio Jones is being released. I don't want that but I can't help but think he could very well be a Patriot.

While I wish the Pats got Chandler Jones back, that AFW West pass rush combo is going to be insane between Jones and Crosby on the Raiders, Mack and Bosa on the Chargers, Gregory and Chubb on the Broncos. Mahomes is going to get wrecked.

Fun to watch the carnage!

Back