Random Football News 2022

Juju doesn't fit the KC WR profile. I guess he's gonna be their slow, check-down option if Mahomes ever learns to it check down instead of running around trying to extend plays.

Juju doesn't fit the KC WR profile. I guess he's gonna be their slow, check-down option if Mahomes ever learns to it check down instead of running around trying to extend plays.
he fits their asshole profile.
now useless bro and bimbo spouse of mahomes have a tiktok buddy!

Report: Baker Mayfield informs Browns he wants trade to Colts​

Baker Mayfield has gone from requesting a trade from the Browns to making a specific preference of destination. Only minutes after Deshaun Watson chose the Browns came word from Jeff Howe of TheAthletic.com that Mayfield has informed the Browns he wants to play for the Colts.

Colts GM Chris Ballard has supposedly not shot down the proposal saying If we can get the right package of 2 first round picks from the Browns + Baker
I'm will to part with a 3rd pick this year and a 8th and 9th round pick next year.
Upon the media saying it's only a 7 round draft, Ballard responded shhh.. It's the Browns they're still considering it.

I be deciding between TB or Patriots game. Depending on schedule . Since I live 2 1/2 hours away.

Jesus, JuJu is joining KC.

WTF is going on in the AFCW??? There can't be this amount of cap space??

Pushing cap forward with signing bonuses. It will all come due in the next few years.

But it really is crazy. We're about to find out what happens when all 4 teams in a division go all in at the same time. :popcorn:

Last edited:
Pushing cap forward with signing bonuses. It will all come due in the next few years.

But it really is crazy. We're about to find out what happens when all 4 teams in a division go all in at the same time. :popcorn:
it's actually good for the pats, i think. let 'em knock each other off. all 4 can't make the playoffs.

It'll be like a demolition derby! :coffee:

Is it that hard for folks to look objectively at our roster and this off-season and not analyze what was done last year?
Not for us, no. But objectivity isn't your forté. I'll own up to wearing roe-colored glasses for the Patriots, but you continue to insist your lenses are clear when the only thing that's clear is you're wearing shit-colored glasses.

We know you hate BB for letting Tom walk.

We know you think BB was an idiot for going along with a no-franchise tag which would have forced to keep Brady here.

We know you think he was an idiot for not spending $30 mil for Brady when he had little cap space (and now he's an idiot for letting players like Mason go to create some cap space).

We know this because it is literally all that you say, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Back