Random Football News 2022

it's actually good for the pats, i think. let 'em knock each other off. all 4 can't make the playoffs.

It actually may be a part of why BB is taking a relaxed approach to this year.
6 AFC teams are in "all out" mode - 4 in the west plus Cincy and Buffalo. That's some stiff competition in the AFC.
Not saying BB is giving up. I'm saying he's being pragmatic, planning for the future and minding his own business.

Last edited:
Juju doesn't fit the KC WR profile. I guess he's gonna be their slow, check-down option if Mahomes ever learns to it check down instead of running around trying to extend plays.
Mahomes is going to have to learn to check down with those opposing AFC west pass rushers.

Mahomes is going to have to learn to check down with those opposing AFC west pass rushers.

The AFC W is going to be brutal on all the QBs out there. Can't wait!

It actually may be a part of why BB is taking a relaxed approach to this year.
6 AFC teams are in "all out" mode - 4 in the west plus Cincy and Buffalo. That's some stiff competition in the AFC.
Not saying BB is giving up. I'm saying he's being pragmatic and minding his own business as usual.
interesting thought. wonder if something similar was the thought in 2020?

$230 mil fully guaranteed???? Is that right?

And no first round picks for the next three years?

Well, that's a recipe for success, isn't it? :shrug-n:

Interesting trade.

If he fully recovered from that ACL tear, he should be an upgrade from Julio Jones.

Interesting trade.

If he fully recovered from that ACL tear, he should be an upgrade from Julio Jones.

I liked Woods coming out in the draft. He was one of the better route runners to come out in a long time. Then he hit the Combine and things changed. He ran a slow 40 time and his 3-cone and ss were no where near BB's targets for WRs. As I remember he ran a 4.5+ second 40.

People wonder why he was traded for only a 6th round pick...he's under contract for $13.5M and coming off an ACL. That's why.

The rule for skill guys after an ACL is 18 months to get back to normal. Some players get back to speed in as little as 10-12 months but they are the exception. Edelman.
GMs consider the first season back as part of rehab, especially when the player is approaching his late 20s.

Teams view OBJ that way now after tearing his ACL in the SB. This season for him may not even begin until 8-10 games in and then he'll only be about 75%. A lost year for him.

Back