The Jets made three draft picks this weekend, one of them a 6th rounder. [snicker, snicker]

HEY!!!! :cuss:

I'm not the one who once had sex in the median-strip of I-95 in Pawtucket now was I :shake:

edit: I better add a :D before teh :shitfan:

You really remember everything don't you LOLOL It was providence though :) Now that I think of it I don't think it was 95 but it was one of the major highways around there.

My daughter in Montana pays double the insurance that I paid in MA for the same vehicle. The explanation is that auto insurance is optional in MT and about 50% of the drivers are uninsured. Therefore, those who choose to insure pay a high premium because the chances of being involved in an accident with an uninsured driver is 50/50.

Rates in NH agre great. But if you are uninsured and get in an accident you are required to have it from then on.

You really remember everything don't you LOLOL It was providence though :) Now that I think of it I don't think it was 95 but it was one of the major highways around there.

:blink: I missed this story.

The only major highways are 95 and the 295 loop. If it was mostly trees around you, it was 295.

Is this about how you got out of a speeding ticket? Was it a motorcycle cop? ROFL

:blink: I missed this story.

The only major highways are 95 and the 295 loop. If it was mostly trees around you, it was 295.

Is this about how you got out of a speeding ticket? Was it a motorcycle cop? ROFL

No trees LOL I went for a drunken walk with a friend and we went behind someone's house and were on a HUGE hill that I think was a highway at the bottom :shrug: Lots of hay like grass though. I could of sworn we had a thread on this before.

I went for a drunken walk with a friend . . .

Oh.

Is this why I heard all the guys at the draft party were fighting over who would walk you to your car? :hump:

::: running for his life :::

Oh.

Is this why I heard all the guys at the draft party were fighting over who would walk you to your car? :hump:

::: running for his life :::

Oh no when I said drunken I meant completely wasted. I can't drink like I used to back then and choose not to try it :) It was my first year in college and I have smartened up since then :)

I had drank a gallon of wine myself and I can't even remember what else.

Oh no when I said drunken I meant completely wasted. I can't drink like I used to back then and choose not to try it :) It was my first year in college and I have smartened up since then :)

I had drank a gallon of wine myself and I can't even remember what else.
I'm sure he remembers...ROFL

So funny little story here. My brother recently bought a boat that is in our driveway until he brings it up to his camp. Last night he and his wife and my nephews are all in the boat cleaning it up. Well my nephews being 3 are horsing around trying to tackle eachother and stuff, typical boy stuff. My sis n law is trying to keep the peace on the boat since there is limited space and doesn't wanna see anyone falling over the side. So she keeps saying keep your hands to yourself. Don't stand on the seats. Going on trying to get some control when little Michael turns and says mama you're bustin my nuggets! I am on the outside and have to hide under the boat so he doesn't see me almost in tears laughing at him not that it mattered because his mom and dad both started cracking up which only lead to Michael AND Tedy now saying you're bustin my nuggets!

All I picture now is them going in to school and saying that to their teachers especially since Tedy is always getting in trouble LMFAO.

So funny little story here. My brother recently bought a boat that is in our driveway until he brings it up to his camp. Last night he and his wife and my nephews are all in the boat cleaning it up. Well my nephews being 3 are horsing around trying to tackle eachother and stuff, typical boy stuff. My sis n law is trying to keep the peace on the boat since there is limited space and doesn't wanna see anyone falling over the side. So she keeps saying keep your hands to yourself. Don't stand on the seats. Going on trying to get some control when little Michael turns and says mama you're bustin my nuggets! I am on the outside and have to hide under the boat so he doesn't see me almost in tears laughing at him not that it mattered because his mom and dad both started cracking up which only lead to Michael AND Tedy now saying you're bustin my nuggets!

All I picture now is them going in to school and saying that to their teachers especially since Tedy is always getting in trouble LMFAO.

you just know its going to happen, kids pick up on stuff way to quick ROFL

the whole class will be going home sayin it :doh:

I wanted to show off my beautiful niece who graduated from college in Raleigh on Saturday, so dang proud of her

img_7010-1.jpg

Back