You still have more even though I color.:harumph:
I'm sorry but I can't hear you over the sound of how much ass my married, graying ass is continually turning away.

Could you repeat that?

Also, this is funny:

129095969949248037.jpg

Today just stinks.:sulk:

I've talked on here about my friend who is in prison. Today was her parole hearing and all signs pointed to her getting out shortly and we were all excited.

The friggin parole board decided they want her to do half her sentence so they will not consider her until January of next year (her sentence was 1-3 and she went in July 6). She has had zero problems since she went in, has a job 40-45 hours a week, does community service, goes to counseling and NA meetings weekly and been a perfect prisoner.WTF? Her parole board? The people who let the guy out who killed the cop. Of course.

She's a pill addict who embezzled money. She turned herself in before she even got caught. She plead guilty and turned over every bank record. She (nor anyone else) has ever denied that she needed to go to jail but seriously? Molesters and killers are doing less time than her???? Would it have been better if she just robbed random people?

I feel so bad for her.:sulk:

Coming off the heals of the Woburn police officer incident, "leniency" and "MA Parole board" are not two words you're likely to hear in the same sentence for quite some time. I'm sorry for your bad news but the one silver-lining is that, hopefully, the molesters and killers you referenced are experiencing similar (or worse) pains.

Back