Random Thoughts

Rode 4.7 miles today on my bike. 2.5 of that was with Elizabeth on the tag along extension. It is better then the trailer but definitely adds more work.

Week three of school and they are already starting fundraisers, being that this is Elizabeth's first year of public school, I refuse ot be that parent who tries to pass on fundraisers to my friends and family. Right now they are wanting her to sell "major saver cards". If you don't know what that is, it is a card with local businesses (who probably paid the company that produced the card to be on it) with discounts. The problem is that every child in elementary school is selling them. The only fundraiser I will see if any friends or family want to buy into is when she sells trash bags. We usually try to buy a years supply in one time. It should be within the next couple months this starts and we still got four rolls left from last year.

Week three of school and they are already starting fundraisers, being that this is Elizabeth's first year of public school, I refuse ot be that parent who tries to pass on fundraisers to my friends and family. Right now they are wanting her to sell "major saver cards". If you don't know what that is, it is a card with local businesses (who probably paid the company that produced the card to be on it) with discounts. The problem is that every child in elementary school is selling them. The only fundraiser I will see if any friends or family want to buy into is when she sells trash bags. We usually try to buy a years supply in one time. It should be within the next couple months this starts and we still got four rolls left from last year.
Reminds of Mass (RC) when I always counted the number of collections Two or three were both more common then just one. The Most I remember was seven collection at one mass. Mom used to load us all up with a quarter, a dime, a nickle and a couple of pennies to spread out across all the collections. :rofl:

Reminds of Mass (RC) when I always counted the number of collections Two or three were both more common then just one. The Most I remember was seven collection at one mass. Mom used to load us all up with a quarter, a dime, a nickle and a couple of pennies to spread out across all the collections. :rofl:
Seven?
Oh, vey.

🤣

I'm RC and still wow.

Fun for me next week, had my annual check up and apparently some lab results weren't normal. Had follow up labs done and still not normal. Now more tests, one where I have to drink a bottle of water and hour before and not go to the bathroom. Drinking a bottle of water is the easy part, I do two in an hour. It is not going to the bathroom after that will be fun.

The other day I randomly picked three musical artists I like and tried to see if I could find their address. I was shocked to find all within minutes. First was actually also a friend and all I did was type his name , town and put address at the end. It was the first or second hit that had his right address confirmed by public property records. Then I picked a bigger artist I like, this was wasn’t as easy as I had to find his legal name via Wikipedia. Once I put his legal name, town and address, it was one of the first results. Finally I tried someone else, this one took a little detective work, but after reading an article about the guy and his wife redoing their home, then name, town and address in google, I confirmed it was his place via realtor ads and pictures.

I found it interesting how easy it was to find addresses. I didn’t save them or even remember them at this point. If I was famous, I would put property in kids names, llc’s or something else. Only one actually lived in a gated neighborhood.

The other day I randomly picked three musical artists I like and tried to see if I could find their address. I was shocked to find all within minutes. First was actually also a friend and all I did was type his name , town and put address at the end. It was the first or second hit that had his right address confirmed by public property records. Then I picked a bigger artist I like, this was wasn’t as easy as I had to find his legal name via Wikipedia. Once I put his legal name, town and address, it was one of the first results. Finally I tried someone else, this one took a little detective work, but after reading an article about the guy and his wife redoing their home, then name, town and address in google, I confirmed it was his place via realtor ads and pictures.

I found it interesting how easy it was to find addresses. I didn’t save them or even remember them at this point. If I was famous, I would put property in kids names, llc’s or something else. Only one actually lived in a gated neighborhood.
I guess the whole of the internet is at work continuously to put all these pieces together so when you start to look you're already almost there. The machine wants no secrets.

Cheers

People that think Van Damme doesn’t produce good movies

Ignore them at all cost. They’re what we call… psychopaths
6C373C06-34EC-4E14-B991-E1540BC4CA01.jpeg

Back