Random Thoughts

Being married to a nurse is expensive. I don’t know how much it will cost me tomorrow though. My left foot is not as painful to walk as it was, I can walk normal almost also but it is still swelled up a bit so I guess I’m going to make sure everything is good tomorrow and it just needs time to heal (maybe medicine) to get back to normal

An ideal setting by the fire for a good book and contemplation.

154575496_10222721199171133_3872181837584700219_o[1].jpg

A friend in philosophy wrote this.

WOMAN

Break free, free from all shackles, mainly from those trying to define you, put you in a slot, call you woman with all the attended meanings devoid of any meaning...
Break free, Oh!! Wonder woman...discover your deep value, power, your mind, soul and humanity!!
Discover what ,makes you human/woman and find that space within, where you need just you, where you discover the profound "I" ..that all would try to deny you.
Beware of those who profess to admire you, with blind eyes, see what you are, forget that you are a woman, just be, and then see the wild thing you can be, and are, are you not?
Deep within, find you as plain you, naked, shorn of all belief that makes no sense, see that one thing that would make you see everything!!
Be a man in that sense, a driving power, driven my desire, and going for what you need.
Love man, as he ought to be loved, desired, ..surrender to that vision of man , that power you hunger for, deep inside in your soul and in your body...
Rise, high, with all the cold beauty, tranquility, soft-hard, woman-man, pure, unconditioned, stripped of everything except, that which you are-an entity.
Re-discover that child within you, that utter innocence, that stride, that comes from a mind that has fallen in love with seeing, and the way you see, only you see, in all its originality, and utterly unborrowed vision.
Walk, like a queen , command, like a king, desire like a slave for whom you look up to, surrender to that vision of you, that leaves you with no sleep, filling you with dreams. Oh!! So divine, stretch your imagination...create a world, where you flower and bloom, where you laugh with abandon,

BE LIGHT, FREE, JOYOUS TO THE LIMIT!!

NARENDRA

No photo description available.

"When the Light Fades" (Sulitjelma, Norway)
Photograph: Rune Mattsson

151783682_10222703370405425_4299471059031431979_o[1].jpg

Back