Random Thoughts

Sometime around last March we lost a person at work (he quit) and I lost the ability to go to church on a regularly basis without changing churches. After tomorrow, my normal day off is on Sunday (and Friday). Next week is a transition week for me as I work all but one day I normally would work on the new shifts. About time, I'm ready to go to church on a regular basis, go out to eat with family (or have a family dinner at Sarah's parents), etc. Don't love that I have one day I work noon to 8pm and evenings the other four, but baby steps. I figure after about a month or so I will start volunteering with some areas at church.

Happy Birthday to Victor Hugo, one of the most brilliant writers of all time on the themes of human greatness, color, sweeping grandeur, and justice. Such amazing insights and worlds he created.

"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her, still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." - Victor Hugo

1614458449339.png

Only a handful in my real-world understand my ambitions. Others don't know or don't care. So I stick with the ones that get it and my massive online community of friends and colleagues all over the world.

Thank you once again Mr. Clemons.

1614467350019.png

I'm on my 100th different life on this long strange trip and my second career. This is the one I should have been on from the beginning but I had to make money when I was younger and couldn't take the time to build this career. I loved being a business owner but this is a passion.

87834299_190653662347669_133413873330946048_o.jpg

I'm smoking a joint for the first time in forever and I kinda missed the taste. I usually use high concentrate smokeless methods. I have a who system set up at the end of the day, a couple of gummies, chill for a few hours playing around on the interwebs then vape then before I lay down to watch TV for the night and fall asleep I hit a dab.

Life is good. ❤️ :high:

Not any more but what a damn right.

1614481527565.png

Back