Ravens 27 Patriots 17

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
Whats your prediction...

I was off a bit...I didn't realize Tom would have another 3 INT and a fumble in a post season game or predict the Ravens would actually run for more than 200 yds !!!!

I was off a bit...I didn't realize Tom would have another 3 INT and a fumble in a post season game or predict the Ravens would actually run for more than 200 yds !!!!

Brady is a choker in the playoffs without his cameras.

Brady is a choker in the playoffs without his cameras.

He wasn't even that good with the camera...and he's pathetic in the post season...

05' - Den INT 99 yd TD return
06' - SD 3 INTs
06' - Colts 2 INTs & blows 21-6 lead
07' - NYG ... historical chokejob
09' - Balt 3 INT - 1 fumble

Now your a chargers fan? Stupid patriots fan you are!

When did I say I was a chargers fan you ******? Never, but I will be a fan of SD this coming sunday. And if you dont know why then you're just dumb.

And they will go to the SB. The only team that stood in SD way in the playoffs were the Pats and they dont have to worry about them anymore. And last time i checked SD has a history of beating INDY. So who is suppos to stop them?

Agree!! Brady is pathetic! Thank god we can watch and enjoy the playoffs now!

Those Broncos sure looked like a lock for the playoffs when they were 6-0 huh? ROFL

Kinda funny that the Chargers own the Broncos so bad their fans wont even troll their boards but instead cower on ours.

And Dawson... you probably just picked a random team out of a hat seeing as every team owns the Browns.

Kinda funny that the Chargers own the Broncos so bad their fans wont even troll their boards but instead cower on ours.

And Dawson... you probably just picked a random team out of a hat seeing as every team owns the Browns.

Yeah, I picked it in 2000....had no chance to get the Pats since they didn't come into existence until 2001...ask any fan. ROFL

Yeah, I picked it in 2000....had no chance to get the Pats since they didn't come into existence until 2001...ask any fan. ROFL

What year do you think the Browns will come in to existance if ever? :shrug:

Back