Really? Who knew?

When did Marino win 3 Super Bowls?

He would have 17 SB rings if his head coach risked his Legacy for 7 years to steal every opponants defensive signals...what more does an offensive coordinator really need to win ?

He would have 17 SB rings if his head coach risked his Legacy for 7 years to steal every opponants defensive signals...what more does an offensive coordinator really need to win ?

Wasn't his coach on the competition committe? Didn't the fool's go 9 years in a row being the least penalized teamROFL

That some legacy.

So are you saying he didnt steal signals? I bet he did. How would that stop marino from throwing into dime coverage? I mean any idiot even marino can tell how the defense is lining up, the idiot threw it there anyway.

"Shula's teams were consistently among the least penalized in the NFL, and Shula served on the Rules Committee, to help change the game to a more pass oriented league".

You still need to go out there and win the game. If you dont change your defensive signals the 2nd time around when playing a team then you should be fired.

You still need to go out there and win the game. If you dont change your defensive signals the 2nd time around when playing a team then you should be fired.

Im so fvcking tired of listening to you fools say that...you don't think Belichick* ever changed his signals do you ? ... maybe he should be fired then...

He didn't have to...there wasn't any other coach in the league that ignored the rules and had an illegal camera across the field filming & recording BB*s signals...

He didn't have to...there wasn't any other coach in the league that ignored the rules and had an illegal camera across the field filming & recording BB*s signals...

prove it.

Im so fvcking tired of listening to you fools say that...you don't think Belichick* ever changed his signals do you ? ... maybe he should be fired then...

Link? Coaches say they steal signals all the time, are they lying?

Link? Coaches say they steal signals all the time, are they lying?

Why do you insist on thinking this foolish way ???....did they all say they also filmed as BB* did ignoring all the filming rules and from banned locations ?

the patriots admittedly & undisputably cheated for 7 years stealing & filming with illegal equipment from banned locations & recording opponants defensivev signals & no one else had the same advantage's & benifits as they did...because "NOBODY" else did that...

thats why the Patriots paid the price although pretty small for now...hopefully BB* will be banned before sept. 2009 as i predict...and Goodell will also be dismississed as Commish for his corruption & cover up...

disappointedbongo.jpg

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

It's pretty sad when you have to pretend what would have happened when the guy had 17 years to get it done and couldn't. ROFL

Jimmy Johnson admitted he taped signals too and he was there when Marino was still there.

Marino still choked ROFL

Jimmy Johnson admitted he taped signals too and he was there when Marino was still there.

Marino still choked ROFL

Are you saying marino was too dumb to work well with stolen signals?

prove it.

Originally Posted by Dolphin22

I'll prove sinply...

There isn't a single coach, player or team with a single verbel complaint to the NFL since 2000 that have been accused of illegally stealing & filming opponants signals in banned locations accessible tothe coaches with illegal recording equipment...

if Im wrong, i begg you to post the date and name along with the complaint brought up to the to the NFL...There are multiple well documented complaints about the Patriots illegally stealing & filming opponants signals from banned locations accessible to coaches with illegal recording equipment..Green Bay, Detroit, Jets are ell documented and there is concrete proof of film dating back from 2000 to 2007

Please I begg you to name any other single person or team other than BB* & the Patriots that has violated this onfield cheating violation since 2000 when this rule and NFL by-law was strickly enforced...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

It's pretty sad when you have to pretend what would have happened when the guy had 17 years to get it done and couldn't. ROFL

The only thing sad is BB* had to risk his reputation & Legacy to steal defensive signals for his 6th round fraud QB to give him a chance to win for 7 years...it had to be nice knowing 3rd down signals & formations ....

The only thing sad is BB* had to risk his reputation & Legacy to steal defensive signals for his 6th round fraud QB to give him a chance to win for 7 years...it had to be nice knowing 3rd down signals & formations ....

How did they know all 3rd down signals? I can look out and see what formation the defense is in you dummy. Stealings signals once again is not against the rules. You have been told this maybe 100 times.

How did they know all 3rd down signals? I can look out and see what formation the defense is in you dummy. Stealings signals once again is not against the rules. You have been told this maybe 100 times.

- Why do you still seem to think that BB* did "NOTHING" wrong?

- Why do you still think BB* didn't have an advantage over every other team?

- Why do you think the NFL fined the BB* and the Patriots the largest penalty in history for onfield cheating violation ?

- Why do you think its perfectly legal & OK with tyhe NFL to steal opponants signals when the rule specifically states it's against the by-laws & rules ?

I will now for the 100th time post the actual memo of this rule that has been sent out because BB* ignored multiple verbal warnings to stiop fvcking cheating, evertone was complaining about him fvcking stealing their signals & formations & filming them only 5 ' away from him...

Heres the memo...Ray Anderson, the league's executive vice president of football operations, wrote:

"Videotaping of any type, including but not limited to taping of an opponent's offensive or defensive signals, is prohibited on the sidelines, in the coaches' booth, in the locker room or at any other locations accessible to club staff members during the game."

Heres part of the letter Roger Goodell sent to the NE Patriots

"This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field," Goodell said in a letter to the Patriots.

MIdgar...What the fvck don't you get ??????

Originally Posted by Dolphin22

I'll prove sinply...

There isn't a single coach, player or team with a single verbel complaint to the NFL since 2000 that have been accused of illegally stealing & filming opponants signals in banned locations accessible tothe coaches with illegal recording equipment...

if Im wrong, i begg you to post the date and name along with the complaint brought up to the to the NFL...There are multiple well documented complaints about the Patriots illegally stealing & filming opponants signals from banned locations accessible to coaches with illegal recording equipment..Green Bay, Detroit, Jets are ell documented and there is concrete proof of film dating back from 2000 to 2007

Please I begg you to name any other single person or team other than BB* & the Patriots that has violated this onfield cheating violation since 2000 when this rule and NFL by-law was strickly enforced...

i want to know how you know no other coach cheated or no complaints were filed, where do you go to check this? do you think its because the "Media" said so? how come there weren't so many more outspoken players/coaches about this horrible violation? that's what I want to know, you make it seem like Belichick is running around clubbing baby seals, but I didn't see one head coach other than Tony Dungy (i think, i might not be correct) say anything about it. bottom line, other coaches were doing it, i'm not going to defend it because it was wrong, but we were not the only ones. when so much is on the line in a sport on anyday, people will cheat, its human nature. was jason giambi, canseco, and raphael palmeiro the only "big names" to use steroids/HGH in MLB? can you honestly tell me all the "bad guys" have been caught, whatever form of cheating in any sport?

Back