Really? Who knew?

The only thing sad is BB* had to risk his reputation & Legacy to steal defensive signals for his 6th round fraud QB to give him a chance to win for 7 years...it had to be nice knowing 3rd down signals & formations ....

The problem with Marino is that he didn't even know his own 3rd down signals. The guy was a block head. ROFL

The problem with Marino is that he didn't even know his own 3rd down signals. The guy was a block head. ROFL

maybe if he put as much effort into football as he has at sh1tty football analysis and yummy ole NutriSystem he could've won a SB, or at least gotten there again :clap::jester::clap:

I bolded the part you need to read a few hundred more times.

- Why do you still seem to think that BB* did "NOTHING" wrong?

- Why do you still think BB* didn't have an advantage over every other team?

- Why do you think the NFL fined the BB* and the Patriots the largest penalty in history for onfield cheating violation ?

- Why do you think its perfectly legal & OK with tyhe NFL to steal opponants signals when the rule specifically states it's against the by-laws & rules ?

I will now for the 100th time post the actual memo of this rule that has been sent out because BB* ignored multiple verbal warnings to stiop fvcking cheating, evertone was complaining about him fvcking stealing their signals & formations & filming them only 5 ' away from him...

Heres the memo...Ray Anderson, the league's executive vice president of football operations, wrote:

"Videotaping of any type, including but not limited to taping of an opponent's offensive or defensive signals, is prohibited on the sidelines, in the coaches' booth, in the locker room or at any other locations accessible to club staff members during the game."

Heres part of the letter Roger Goodell sent to the NE Patriots

"This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field," Goodell said in a letter to the Patriots.

MIdgar...What the fvck don't you get ??????

- Why do you still seem to think that BB* did "NOTHING" wrong?
Who said he did nothing wrong? He violated an NFL rule of camera placement.

- Why do you still think BB* didn't have an advantage over every other team?
He had the same information as any other team that was looking at signals which was most all of them.

- Why do you think the NFL fined the BB* and the Patriots the largest penalty in history for onfield cheating violation ?

Because its 2008 and the economy has went up since the bronco's were fined in 98.

- Why do you think its perfectly legal & OK with tyhe NFL to steal opponants signals when the rule specifically states it's against the by-laws & rules ?
Because it is legal to steal oppents signals. Show me a rule that says its illigal to steal oppents signals.

I will now for the 100th time post the actual memo of this rule that has been sent out because BB* ignored multiple verbal warnings to stiop fvcking cheating, evertone was complaining about him fvcking stealing their signals & formations & filming them only 5 ' away from him...

Heres the memo...Ray Anderson, the league's executive vice president of football operations, wrote:

"Videotaping of any type, including but not limited to taping of an opponent's offensive or defensive signals, is prohibited on the sidelines, in the coaches' booth, in the locker room or at any other locations accessible to club staff members during the game."

Heres part of the letter Roger Goodell sent to the NE Patriots

"This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field," Goodell said in a letter to the Patriots.

MIdgar...What the fvck don't you get ??????

Yeah it says you cant use a camera, they were fined, they will have to do like everyone else not and have 3 scouts, binocculars and blackberrys to steal signals. See thats what you dont get, the pats violated the rule by using a camera, stealing signals is not illigal, Goodell said that himself. They used a camera on the wrong part of the field.

1- i want to know how you know no other coach cheated or no complaints were filed
2- do you think its because the "Media" said so?
3- how come there weren't so many more outspoken players/coaches about this
4- I didn't see one head coach other than Tony Dungy say anything about it.
5- bottom line, other coaches were doing it, i'm not going to defend it because it was wrong, but we were not the only ones.
6- when so much is on the line in a sport on anyday, people will cheat, its human nature. was jason giambi, canseco, and raphael palmeiro the only "big names" to use steroids/HGH in MLB? can you honestly tell me all the "bad guys" have been caught, whatever form of cheating in any sport?

Ive been through this 20 times already but Ill amuse you with the truth also...

1- You don't think if even 1 other other complaint was filed even verbal since 2000 Bob Kraft & Goodell wouldn't have been screaming it from the highest mountains...smarten up !

2- It's because the media didn't say so... there is "ZERO" information and "ZERO" sources even insinuating any other team or person has done this since 2000...

3- Your kidding me right ? ... BB* and Kraft were forced to apoligize to every owner & coach at the Owners meeting 8 months later because they weren't man enough to own up to their pathetic tactics that put the NFL's trust , reputation and Integrity in question...maybe you should think about all the owners, players & coaches that did,'t support what they did or stand up for them...its about 20-1 against BB* & thye patriots and the 1 are the people just supporting & defending the NFL's reputation...

4- Dungy, Holgrum, Shula, Fisher, Del Rio...and much more click the link...Hulgrum was so pissed and said he was sick of hearing the media say "Everyone does it" because that was misleading and false...

and keep in mind many just stay out of it... the cheating & scandel is already exposed so why comment...every coach owner & player were sure to be advised to hush it up...people think the truth & 80% of the sports world disrepect them..

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3017342

5- Im sick & tired of hearing that bullshit lie..."Everyone does it"...why don't you name them...even 1 single other team or coach that has done this and since 2000 ? Stop accusing everyone without an ounce of any evidence or even accusations since 2000..base it on something...and Noy madded & Jimmy Johnson did it 20 years ago when it wasn't a rule or in the by laws & everyone was doing ot...it wasn't illegal...

6- OH...My God !!!!!...and first off, Steroids is a self inflicting violation and only effects that 1 player..."SPYGATE" is a " calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field,"

And the most serious by far "ONFIELD" cheating scandel in NFL History that was going for nearly a decade & the benificiaries were a 3 time Superbowl Winning Dynasty that knew every opponants signals & formations and had complete access to them during the game & in the locker rooms..

Please....stop fvcking acting like these frauds didn't do anything wrong...I can't tell you how much I can't wait till hopefully the government forces an "HONEST" independant investigation on this...there are even class action law suits filed & congressional reports...

don't think this has been resolved in anyway & the coverup & lies will all come back...

1- You don't think if even 1 other other complaint was filed even verbal since 2000 Bob Kraft & Goodell wouldn't have been screaming it from the highest mountains...smarten up !

2- It's because the media didn't say so... there is "ZERO" information and "ZERO" sources even insinuating any other team or person has done this since 2000...

3- Your kidding me right ? ... BB* and Kraft were forced to apoligize to every owner & coach at the Owners meeting 8 months later because they weren't man enough to own up to their pathetic tactics that put the NFL's trust , reputation and Integrity in question...maybe you should think about all the owners, players & coaches that did,'t support what they did or stand up for them...its about 20-1 against BB* & thye patriots and the 1 are the people just supporting & defending the NFL's reputation...

4- Dungy, Holgrum, Shula, Fisher, Del Rio...and much more click the link...Hulgrum was so pissed and said he was sick of hearing the media say "Everyone does it" because that was misleading and false...

and keep in mind many just stay out of it... the cheating & scandel is already exposed so why comment...every coach owner & player were sure to be advised to hush it up...people think the truth & 80% of the sports world disrepect them..

5- Im sick & tired of hearing that bullshit lie..."Everyone does it"...why don't you name them...even 1 single other team or coach that has done this and since 2000 ? Stop accusing everyone without an ounce of any evidence or even accusations since 2000..base it on something...and Noy madded & Jimmy Johnson did it 20 years ago when it wasn't a rule or in the by laws & everyone was doing ot...it wasn't illegal...

6- OH...My God !!!!!...and first off, Steroids is a self inflicting violation and only effects that 1 player..."SPYGATE" is a " calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field,"

And the most serious by far "ONFIELD" cheating scandel in NFL History that was going for nearly a decade & the benificiaries were a 3 time Superbowl Winning Dynasty that knew every opponants signals & formations and had complete access to them during the game & in the locker rooms..

Please....stop fvcking acting like these frauds didn't do anything wrong...I can't tell you how much I can't wait till hopefully the government forces an "HONEST" independant investigation on this...there are even class action law suits filed & congressional reports...

don't think this has been resolved in anyway & the coverup & lies will all come back...

Wash, rinse, repeat:zzz::zzz::zzz:

God man do you just lie without thinking now? Who else complained? More people complained? Why because you said so? He was not forced to apoligize? Who told you this? I didnt even read the rest of the crap because its probably more lies. If you are just going to say things that are not true at least tell us so we know not to bother to read it.

YOriginally Posted by Dolphin22
1- Who said he did nothing wrong? He violated an NFL rule of camera placement.

2- He had the same information as any other team that was looking at signals which was most all of them.

3- Because its 2008 and the economy has went up since the bronco's were fined in 98.

4- Because it is legal to steal oppents signals. Show me a rule that says its illigal to steal oppents signals

5- it says you cant use a camera, they were fined, they will have to do like everyone else not and have 3 scouts, binocculars and blackberrys to steal signals.

6- See thats what you dont get, the pats violated the rule by using a camera, stealing signals is not illigal, Goodell said that himself. They used a camera on the wrong part of the field.

Midgar..your insanly wrong & nieve,,. we have been through this a millions times...but Ill be happy to slap the truth upside your thick skull once again

1- He only violated camera placement ... your pathetic...then please expain to me what exactly do these sentences mean to a fvcking complete imbosile like yourself ? Because i see at least 5 major onfield cheating violations that were ignored & you can "NOT" film the coaches signals from anywere else in the stadium even with a leaglly placed filming camera

(1) "Videotaping of any type, is prohibited ( says it all)
(2) its probibited taping of an opponent's offensive or defensive signals, is prohibited
(3) its prohibited on the sidelines, in the coaches' booth, in the locker room
(4) its at any other locations accessible to club staff members
(5) and prohibeted during the game."

2- so your telling us all now all the sudden every other team had an accessible camera during a game across the sidelinesthe last 7 years right next to the head coach filming & stealing opponants signals & formations ... can you please name me 1 single team with this extrordinary advantage during every game...or in "ANY" single game the last 7 years...

3- LMFAO!!!!... if you don't mention that..nobody cares or even knows about it...its normal behavior in the NFL and there is no monitoring that...because every does it, has done and will always do it...Bob Kraft is the King of minipulating the cap & free agency tampering...you might not want to bring this up as an argument...This doesn't make the Patriots look good either...

4- Read this 1st line from the memo & the by-laws...it specifies its illegal & against the rules to steal opponants signals ... it doesn't state otherwise its perfectly OK if
"Videotaping of any type, including but not limited to taping of an opponent's offensive or defensive signals id prohibeted"

5- It says you can't steal opponants signals dip shit...period !!!!...especially with recording equipment...it specifies that because the patriots has 3 other previous complaints for filming...now read this for the 100th time...and tell me how its OK with the NFL for BB* to steal opponants signals & its only because he used a camera...what do you think "Fair play & Honest competition" mean dipshit...I don't see anything about using a fvcking camera in the wrong place ...do you !!!...it fvcking says your a cheating whore BB* !!!

And as far as scouts & binoculas .... do you really think that 1 persons memory of a formation & descrition of a signal written down on paper is credible evidence to anyone to change a game plan compared to actually having the film onhand for absolute quarenteed proof without question & avaiable for study with the rewind feature

PLease !!!!...BB* or any idiotic coach is "NOT" going to change a god damn thing on some scout report or 1 persons interpretation of a scheme...

6- Goodell "NEVER" said it wasn't illegal...NEVER!!! because it is and he would laughed out of that job if he said dipshit....

Marino is the "ONLY" QB that actually wrote their passing playbook...

The only thing sad is BB* had to risk his reputation & Legacy to steal defensive signals for his 6th round fraud QB to give him a chance to win for 7 years...it had to be nice knowing 3rd down signals & formations ....

........... so by that logic the Patriots were at a disadvantage this season and Brady should have failed.

He broke the single season TD record and the team was ONE SACK away from a perfect 19-0 season

God man do you just lie without thinking now? Who else complained?

More people complained? Why because you said so? He was not forced to apoligize? Who told you this?

I didnt even read the rest of the crap because its probably more lies. If you are just going to say things that are not true at least tell us so we know not to bother to read it.

- The Packers security actually threw Matt Estrella & his camera out of the frigin stadium for filming their coaches...and they were warned by the owner of Buffalo that they do this

- Detroit literally called up directly from Gillette stadium asking if it was legal to film their coaches because the Patriots were doing that to them...when the Patriots were told to stop...seems the communications went out all the sudden for detroit if i remember the story right...

- i didn't say so dipshit...its common knowledge and has been exposed for over a year & the reason why the memo was sent out...because the Patriots did "NOT" stop after the multiple verbal warnings...

- Nothing I say is a lie...Nothing...there is proof of everything I have said & its common knowledge ...your nothing but some little kid just crying in his bed screaming " Please just say it isn't so"...because too pathetic to handle the truth...

Enjoy your Pathetic Fraud Patriot*** Legacy !!!!

I certainly do...

Prove that

I can't find the quote, but Steve DeBerg was signed as a backup to Marino in 1993 and he quoted in an interview on TV when asked about backing up marino he said...

I have been an NFL QB for 20 years and played football over 3o years, I have never seen such a thought out passing playbook as Marino's and he designed most of the plays...Most teams have 125 passing plays, Marino has 125 first down passing plays, and 75 3rd down passing plays and themn the whole rest of the playbook...

I can't find the quote, but Steve DeBerg was signed as a backup to Marino in 1993 and he quoted in an interview on TV when asked about backing up marino he said...

I have been an NFL QB for 20 years and played football over 3o years, I have never seen such a thought out passing playbook as Marino's and he designed most of the plays...Most teams have 125 passing plays, Marino has 125 first down passing plays, and 75 3rd down passing plays and themn the whole rest of the playbook...

I dont believe you and sure hell would believe some backup washed up QB sucking down on Marino's balls.

His asshole does all the talking.

If you guys can't handle the truth..maybe you should stay out of this asylnm & stay in the main board were nobody even wants to mention or talks about this negitive stuff...

but then again were else are you going to get these facts...

If you guys can't handle the truth..maybe you should stay out of this asylnm & stay in the main board were nobody even wants to mention or talks about this negitive stuff...

but then again were else are you going to get these facts...

Show me some real facts then. Ill wait. :zzz:

I dont believe you and sure hell would believe some backup washed up QB sucking down on Marino's balls.

you don't have to believe me...I didn't say that...Steve Deberg a great 20 year QB veteran said it...

Back